Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: The Three Magic Words That Made Her Take Him Back

Sat, August 16, 2014 9:56am EDT by 58 Comments 60,055 Article Views
SplashNews

sonja

Posted at 4:51 PM on August 19, 2014

I think Ryan Seacrest and Selena Gomez should date he will be better for her than Justin Beiber.

mariel grabillo

Posted at 2:37 AM on August 19, 2014

for keeps?

CrazySelenator

Posted at 8:25 AM on August 17, 2014

I’m confused did he say “I Love U” or Will U Marry Me? Wait he said 3 words so it can’t be the 2nd choice I think he said I love u yep that’s it

Elijah

Posted at 10:12 PM on August 16, 2014

GET OVER HIM WOMAN!!!!

Kyla Santiago (@KhyLePop22)

Posted at 9:21 PM on August 16, 2014

I think he was just influenced by not-so-good guys from the start (I won’t pin point names) , that’s why he act the way he does now. But I think he really loves Selena because he wouldn’t bother to do everything to change and be a better person if he doesn’t. I just wish them both happiness ‘cuz I’m a loving fan here. :)))

yup

Posted at 7:58 PM on August 16, 2014

i give it two weeks maybe less. This man making her look like a dam fool . she won’t stop till she gets the hurt she really looking for in this unhealthy relationship. but to each his own

Barbara Schweigert

Posted at 5:41 PM on August 16, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. ToneyKin.Comhis is what I do

Check Freely …………….. M O N e Y KIN. Com

may monaghan

Posted at 5:35 PM on August 16, 2014

Hi.I think that Selena is a great person and doesnt need Justin to be her boyfriend because theres alot of other guys out there for selena.She needs to stop thinking of being with Justin and start opening her hart to other guys.Selena if youre reading this I think you should take my advice and then if Justin still wants you he will come back.But dont go back to him because he will know you like him .Selena have you heard that Justin was in jail, no offence Justin.Doest take a break and see how you both get on without each other, because I think that you both can hit it of with someone else and that someone else doesnt have to be famous, at least try.Do it for the fans and of course for you two p.s.Justin I realy think that you can stay out of jail like that web show called icarly were sam cant stay out of jail.Anyway try it, thanks.By for now.😊😯💫🏩

xhb hb

Posted at 8:47 AM on August 20, 2014

justin bring home the bacon

Anonymius

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 16, 2014

awww , so sweet :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

kelbel

Posted at 3:21 PM on August 16, 2014

God make it stop! I thought she was with Cara Delavine because she wanted someone more masculine.

cavar

Posted at 2:52 PM on August 16, 2014

Selena gomez stupid and Justin bieber is a fag and he should die and i dont care who has a problem with it

??

Posted at 1:01 PM on August 16, 2014

Those are my thoughts this morning.

SRUSHTI

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 16, 2014

Love them both together,”justin & selena plz keep loving each other and do love the good things in your life.”

Master Bates

Posted at 12:57 PM on August 16, 2014

SEX WITH ME

latoyagriffin

Posted at 12:44 PM on August 16, 2014

Selena u need to gfow. up jjstin is a child and u are u grow woman but i think u at like a child.Sel why do u let him do this too u i think u need help a really women want a man not a boy why do u let this happen stop been sacred of him grow up selena get a man a man stop running back to him .Selena u actike justin is the only one for u and he
is not.They is a really man out here for u who will love u and will not cheated on u girl u have girl looked up to u dont let them know that as women we don’t take boy.s back we looked for a man i feel sorry for u u need help girl bad what wrong withu selena.

Srushti(from:INDIA) :-

Posted at 1:11 PM on August 16, 2014

Just pray that nothing should make you to break up again .plz plz plz plz plz. PLZ LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER.

??

Posted at 12:31 PM on August 16, 2014

Morn ing wood

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 16, 2014

It’s true, this is the leading cause of depressed waking in single men over 28. Verybig problem here, in the US.

Random_Known_Unfamiliarguy_with_no_name

Posted at 12:54 PM on August 16, 2014

Then you find yourself hunched over a toilet.. trying to position your body so as to not create a kink in the flow, because you also have to pee.

Posted at 12:57 PM on August 16, 2014

Thanks Random Guy for your input. We have speculated as to whether or not the phenomenon is caused by the subjects bladder being full, which somehow creates a barrier of sorts to prevent urinating in bed, but we aren’t sure.

Ema

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 16, 2014

I think it’s their business if they want to stay together or not! But, you have to remember the heart wants what it wants. If they love each other then they should be with each other. When you have a relationship so public it becomes difficult especially if your famous and your whole life is broadcasted to the rest of the world. Justin just needs to be a better man to Selena, she deserves better and if he becomes a better person then that’s great. Just leave them alone, they are humans! They are still young and are finding themselves.

ted

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 16, 2014

The main girl friend has to tolerate a bit of infidelity. Stop being a stan. Make sure your girl knows she can be replaced.

selena

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 16, 2014

Id rather have a week with justin than not have at all. Besides it helps my career.

samantha

Posted at 12:17 PM on August 16, 2014

They stay together. It says that selena Gomez say that they will get consoling together. So they probably stay together for good

leah

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 16, 2014

Selena may love him again now, but they’ll brake up as usual, Selena is my idol and has been my whole life. im sick of seeing her get hurt, Justin is going cheat again, 99.9 % sure of that. this has happened about 50-60 times already, it will happen again… POSITIVE !

AntonioJustinBabe Bieber

Posted at 12:09 PM on August 16, 2014

OMG SLENAN GOMEZ JUSTIN BIEBER NAKED SEX UH UH UH UH UH UH

AntonioJustinBabe Bieber

Posted at 12:07 PM on August 16, 2014

Slenan Gomez Justin Bieber Or Antonio Not Slenan Gomez

laura

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 16, 2014

Sooo disgusted, why would selena Gomez of all people in the world be soo stupid, I give dem a couple of months and then y’all will hear that he broke up with her again n she’ll be the one heartbroken showin half her butt to the world just to get his attention again

Kylie

Posted at 11:59 AM on August 16, 2014

‘Turd’…. Oh God I love you.