Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin Dating? So Crazy It Just Might Work

Fri, August 15, 2014 7:05pm EDT by 9 Comments
Jennifer Lawrence Chris Martin Secret Romance
Getty/FameFlyNet

Melissa

Posted at 1:22 PM on August 21, 2014

I don’t believe they are together and I wouldn’t really like them together, but I love Jennifer and as long as she is happy then I am too. I disagree with what it says about her needing a more mature or adult relationship and being with Chris will make her more worldly. She doesn’t need him to make her more worldly and I totally disagree that if this is just a rebound thing and she might go back to Nicholas then he might make her a better person before she gets back with Nicholas. In fact that makes me a little angry that the HL staff wrote that, she is perfect the way she is, and yeah she’s young and will naturally grow and change with time and experiences but she doesn’t need any man to help her do that.

Laurent

Posted at 11:20 AM on August 16, 2014

No offense but all you people are just stupid, first of all they look super cute together because Jennifer looks older than her actual age and that makes them look good together and if he has kids it doesn’t matter many celebrities do and still go out with new people every month .Second, If Jen likes him is not anybody’s business is her life.Thirdly, as the article says she could really use a mature relationship for once.

Melissa

Posted at 1:37 PM on August 21, 2014

I agree with what you said about how it doesn’t matter in hollywood if people have kids, it doesn’t stop them dating. But I don’t think Chris is cute he’s just not my type at all and I wouldn’t like him and Jennifer together. I totally disagree that she needs a mature relationship for once as you said. She is extremely private and so was her relationship with Nicholas Hoult, we don’t know what kind of a relationship it was but it didn’t seem immature to me. They were never in tabloids for doing stupid stuff like getting into drunken brawls and stuff like that. Just because they are both young doesn’t mean they are immature or had an immature relationship a lot of people get married at a younger age and stay together for ever.

Eviii

Posted at 10:09 PM on August 15, 2014

He has moobs. Like, cup B.

Nicole V.

Posted at 9:27 PM on August 15, 2014

Pff, yeah right! This is bs. I won’t believe it until I see it.

wleyronxcb

Posted at 8:57 PM on August 15, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.vvvvvvvvvvxzvzxv

Leigh

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 15, 2014

Let’s wait if it has been confirmed then! At least they’re all movin’ on!

“Hey, buy your pregnancy gag items and and other prank stuff at fakeababy.com ! :)”.

Noelle

Posted at 7:21 PM on August 15, 2014

Ha! Yeah, right. Show me some proof that this is true. Until then no, no, no. Not that they wouldn’t be cute together but I can’t imagine why a 24 year old would want to date someone significantly older than her and with 2 kids. If this is true this has to be a rebound for the both of them and nothing serious.

Carrie

Posted at 7:12 PM on August 15, 2014

Of all people to link Jen to he is who you people chose? Really? I’ll believe it when I alctually see them together.