Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin Are Dating — Over Gwyneth & Nicholas?

Fri, August 15, 2014 4:38pm EDT by 16 Comments 45,606 Article Views
Getty

cicacicoy

Posted at 8:59 PM on August 17, 2014

I love them both <3

Denise

Posted at 10:36 AM on August 16, 2014

Where is the proof?
I call BS!

anonymosme

Posted at 11:23 PM on August 15, 2014

EVERYBIT OF THESE ABSURD STORIES ARE ALL LIES! KSTEW DID NOT STEAL NICK, JLAW IS NOT WITH CHRIS, AND FOR SOME STRANGE REASON, GWYNETH WHO LOOKS TEN YEARS OLDER THAN CHRIS, MOST LIKELY IS DATING. NOT A FAN GWYN, HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOUR NEW MAN. WOULD LOVE TO SEE KSTEW WITH CHRIS MARTIN, SHE IS A PHENOMINAL COOK, FROM WHAT I READ, CHRIS WILL BE HAPPILY FED!!!!!!!

Who can believe this!?

Posted at 1:06 AM on August 16, 2014

They don’t even know what to invent, first kristen stole Nick from Jen, then Jen got jealous, of her and broke up with nick two weeks ago, and now it turns out she has been dating Chris for over a month??

wleyronxcb

Posted at 8:52 PM on August 15, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxbc

Noelle

Posted at 7:19 PM on August 15, 2014

Ha! Yeah, right. Show me some proof that this is true. Until then no, no, no. Not that they wouldn’t be cute together but I can’t imagine why a 24 year old would want to date someone significantly older than her and with 2 kids. If this is true this has to be a rebound for the both of them and nothing serious.

Tammy

Posted at 7:15 PM on August 15, 2014

I don’t them as a couple and I don’t believe this story but if it’s true then I guess good for them.

michelle K.

Posted at 7:12 PM on August 15, 2014

See! Kristen Stewart didn’t “take” Nicholas Hoult away from her!
If Jennifer and Chris want to be together then good for them. I wish them the best! I never thought of them as being a couple, but hey……. whatever. It is their lives! As long as they are happy!
And why would they be “getting back” at Nicholas and Gwyneth? People can date each other with other reasons than to “get back” at their ex.

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:01 PM on August 15, 2014

Yes, I hope, this time, she (Miss K) didn´t… but my concern is about Jennifer L. not Miss K. Jennifer looks like a nice girl. Sorry but it is my opinion.

Carrie

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 15, 2014

Of all people to link Jen to this is who you

Carrie

Posted at 7:10 PM on August 15, 2014

Of all people to link Jen to he is who you people chose? Really? I’ll believe it when I alctually see them together.

Amy

Posted at 7:07 PM on August 15, 2014

Jennifer will let Chris eat real food.

Nan

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 15, 2014

Gee HWL, don’t you look stupid for claiming Kristen took Nicholas from Jennifer!!

Stella

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 15, 2014

so shocked about this.E news and tmz bascially confirmed it.JEN WHY.

nonbert

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 15, 2014

Now hollywoodlife please leave Kristen Stewart out of this

Nicole V.

Posted at 5:43 PM on August 15, 2014

Yeah right. I won’t believe this nonsense until I see some proof. Not those “sources”; real proof of them somewhere together.