Beyonce: Her Plan To Address Jay Z Split Rumors At VMAs Revealed

Fri, August 15, 2014 6:38pm EDT by 16 Comments 143,674 Article Views
Beyonce Split VMAs
Getty

moon carr

Posted at 7:46 AM on August 18, 2014

She is a hoe period..nothing else needs to b said..I hope jay z gets blue ivy and that b….tch get zero.

tink

Posted at 10:18 AM on August 18, 2014

jealous hater.

Posted at 7:43 PM on August 16, 2014

They should leave their personal life personal and not talk about in on VMAs.

Barbara Schweigert

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 16, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. ToneyKin.Comhis is what I do

Check Freely …………….. M O N e Y KIN. Com

Xocio

Posted at 1:54 PM on August 16, 2014

Beyhoe is such an illiterate attention whore, if it wasnt for the perpetual media manipulation, most of her DUMB FANS, wouldnt think she was a queen, the media thinks for them.

YouAHATER

Posted at 10:31 AM on August 17, 2014

beyhoe? and how is a married woman of 6 yrs a hoe? u stupid hater, she’s not an attention seeker, however she is famous. if she illiterate she wouldn’t be able to write her incredible music. you’re such a disgusting hater and i hope the Beygency gets you and ur family. And WE consider her the queen because of what she can do on stage that NO ONE ELSE does. thats why. the media doesn’t manipulate her fans, we actually don’t believe anything the media says, we listen to Beyonce when it comes to HER life and nobody else’s opinions matter. Go F**K yourself

dunjav2013

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 16, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

advise

Posted at 9:21 AM on August 16, 2014

I dnt expct dis 2 couples 2 go their seperate ways coz I am n a relationship wth my wyfe nd I won’t be happy if she ever decides 2 leave

tink

Posted at 10:20 AM on August 18, 2014

‘dis’, ‘cos’, wyfe’……?????? WHAT?! so sad

Halo

Posted at 12:33 AM on August 16, 2014

False idols…nuff said.

grrlogin

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 17, 2014

*applause*

Luis Silva

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 15, 2014

This your boy gutter from Harlem king George bet once one of my queens.check out my fam together Brooklyn zoo,Karina Bradley. On you tube,my self on Google ggutterakaboygeorge. Part of the dip set,toughness.if bet once is ready then is a go.am part wood ent.I love my queen.xoxox

wleyronxcb

Posted at 8:57 PM on August 15, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.bnvbnvbn

Yonce M

Posted at 7:05 PM on August 15, 2014

People love to spread false rumor about them and guess beyonce want the media to shut the f up and keep the hater moving on aint no damn divorce between them

Taylor

Posted at 10:01 PM on August 15, 2014

And you know this because you’re actually there…lol. Ha.

YouAHATER

Posted at 10:32 AM on August 17, 2014

@Taylor we know this because we listen to BEYONCE and not the media. they’ve been saying for years they were breaking up and look at that, they’re still together. how do u know otherwise?? you’re not actually there… lol. Ha.