Justin Bieber Would Spend $1 Million On The Right Ring For Selena Gomez

Thu, August 14, 2014 10:56pm EDT by 50 Comments 48,591 Article Views
Justin Bieber Ring Selena Gomez
Getty

Lauren

Posted at 7:46 PM on October 19, 2014

No he shouldn’t he should break up with her focus on his career and fans and forget girls for the duration of his career their no good together that’s why I deleted twitter and Facebook because of the stupid rumors

selenator is a promise.

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 18, 2014

Selena please make a new record!!!!! :(

Chocolate

Posted at 3:26 PM on August 18, 2014

Money does not buy happiness justintry to give her a home made ring

clinton M Lewis (@071375_m)

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 16, 2014

Clinton Lewis will spend 3 million for the real right ring for Selena it’s a ruby

WILD FLOWER

Posted at 5:43 PM on August 16, 2014

Whatever happened to yovanna, chantal, and all the “models” ? They like disappeared !!!!!!!! Maybe Justin forgot to pay them, huh ??? I can’t wait ’till one of them start selling off gossip to the tabloids or maybe write a book. Do this “top models” know how to write ??? LMAO

jeniffer

Posted at 6:11 PM on August 17, 2014

that’s what i say !

Kylie

Posted at 5:23 AM on August 16, 2014

She only took him back because of the money

WILD FLOWER

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 16, 2014

Selena has money too. Maybe not as much as Justin. She’s doing OK with her money.

Sofi Guerrero (@sofiguerrero9)

Posted at 1:16 AM on August 16, 2014

YES Justin have to ask her to marry him, they can’t live if they are not together I LOVE Jelena so much that if I were Selena, if he ask me to marry him I would say yes, I forgive all the bad things I have with hime because I also have good things with him, I don’t care if I lost 2 of my best friends because they don’t see why I see, if they were my real friends they will stay by my side. I love him soo much. Thats woul I do if I were Selena I´m a Jelenator, SElenator, Belieber there are soo many people that are agree with me. SOO JUSTIN SHOULD ASK HER TO MARRY HIM AND SHE HAVE TO SAY YES THERE ARE SO IN LOVE

jelena marriage

Posted at 12:10 AM on August 16, 2014

This would be the greatest wedding ever.it would beat William and Kate wedding too. OMG!!!can’t wait.

Marie

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 15, 2014

Btw too young to get married. I would say 25 is the youngest for a man and 23 ( we girls are more mature ;-) ) for a woman. And seeing Justin with a girl on a pic does not mean they slept together. Even a stolen pic of a sleeping Justin is no prof she was in his bed. So as far as I am concerned Justin never cheated on Selena.

m l

Posted at 4:56 PM on August 16, 2014

you are right about the cheating. he doesn’t profess love for the many women in his life except selena and he doesn’t stay with them very long. not long enough for anything to come of it.

Marie

Posted at 11:15 PM on August 15, 2014

And if this was all a big manipulation game by their publicists ???? We are hooked on their love story which is good business for them ???

Birk

Posted at 8:56 PM on August 15, 2014

Selena Gomez is not worth $1 never mind $1,000,000!!!!

WILD FLOWER

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 16, 2014

Hey ! sore loser. Who care what YOU think or feel, It’s what Justin loves and wants. Get it moron.

Liz

Posted at 7:12 PM on August 15, 2014

I don’t care if you give me a 1 million dollar ring, no way would I marry a little boy. If this is true and Selena says yes then we can all come to the conclusion that she is dumb. I guess she doesn’t care if her BF cheats on her with multiple girls or licks strippers titties.