ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Celebs Get Soaked For Good Cause – Pics & Video

Thu, August 14, 2014 1:27pm EDT by 7 Comments 75,071 Article Views
Courtesy of Youtube/Instagram

Nina

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 15, 2014

i hope these celebs are also donating money :/. also, is there not a better way to raise awareness than to waste water?

miranda

Posted at 2:24 AM on August 16, 2014

I completely agree. Think of all the water already wasted.

Shelly

Posted at 1:44 PM on August 15, 2014

I don’t understand, this challenge — if you do it, you don’t have to donate right? It seems to me that the more people who actually do it, you miss out on their donation –

Marsha Butler

Posted at 1:34 PM on August 15, 2014

I’d like someone to challenge Austin Mahone for the Ice Bucket Challenge

Steve

Posted at 11:22 PM on August 14, 2014

ALS affects 2 out of 100,000 people in the US. Heart Disease claims 1 out of 9. I don’t understand the rush to raise money for such a rare disease. Money would be better spent on heart disease research.

Joe

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 15, 2014

Heart disease is also often preventable, with a healthy lifestyle. ALS is not, nor is it treatable. It is possibly the most cruel disease there is. It is also a horribly funded, little known disease which my father died from.

Judy Drsdle

Posted at 6:48 PM on August 16, 2014

My sympathies Joe, my husband of 43 years has had it since 2010, He is paralized in his legs. It’s a terrible disease with no cure or treatment.