Robin Williams’ Best Friend/Personal Assistant Who Found Body Revealed

candy

Posted at 9:08 AM on August 24, 2014

R.I.P ROBIN WILLIAMS
TO HIS CHILDREN….

Your Very Own Guardian Angel

The loss of a father
Is a heavy burden to bear.
He’s a source of quiet strength
That is so missed when he’s not there.

Take comfort he’s in Heaven,
And looking down at you.
He’ll be there through the coming years,
Watching over and guiding you.

He’s your very own guardian angel,
And he’ll be with you to the end,
When you meet again in Heaven,
And your broken heart will finally mend.

candida

Posted at 9:06 AM on August 24, 2014

R.I.P. our beloved amazing and incredible angel, my deepest thoughts and prayers are with his family.may he be at peace and forever be in our hearts.I WILL FOREVER REMEMBER ALL THE LAUGHS YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO MY FAMILY..<3<3 YOU WILL BE MISSED ..

Gerrilynn Whiteside

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 23, 2014

My thoughts and prayers are with Robin Williams.family and close friends.He will be always be remembered as the funniest,amazing actor.In my heart.As a friend fan.My arms wrapped around his wife and children’s close family and friends.I will keep them close to my heart.

Cheryl

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 18, 2014

Robin Williams was one of my favorite comedy actor who made me laugh on his t.v. show Mork and Mindy and then I love his funniest movies. I will never forget him and I will miss this incredible actor. My prayers and hearts goes out to his family and friends. R.I.P. Robin Williams.

Dara

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 18, 2014

Poor woman will never be the same.

superpinky22

Posted at 1:37 AM on August 18, 2014

it,s still sad that he past away rip

katherine

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 17, 2014

WHAT A GENIUS—THE BEST ACTOR, COMEDIAN I HAVE EVER SEEN-

Kelly-Minnesota

Posted at 1:10 AM on August 14, 2014

We shouldn’t remember Robin on how he died but how he lived. He was a wonderful father, husband, friend, comedian and actor who brought joy and laughter to alot of people. R.I.P. dear Robin. You are finally at peace. You will be missed. For those negative comments, please keep them to yourself. Think of how they would affect his loved ones.

stop

Posted at 10:17 AM on August 13, 2014

Stop focusing on those grieving and adding innuendo and focus on DEPRESSION, the illness that led to Mr. Williams death. We don’t need gossip, we need understanding and for mental illness to be treated with respect and insurance coverage. Today most insurance companies don’t cover the care necessary or they only cover a tiny portion. We need to treat it as the destructive killer that it is. It ruins lives and those living with it are extremely strong. Show them the respect they deserve.

Truth_Stalker

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 30, 2014

I completely agree. We all do miss Mr. Williams VERY much, but attention should also be paid to the factors leading to his untimely demise. I, myself, am suffering from depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, bipolar-ism and more. I’m taking several medications for them and every day is such an ordeal. Thank you for bringing attention to this very important subject. If we could switch to a non-monetary system (A Resouce-Based System), then all would have free access to treatment and life can be restored to the wondrous adventure that it was meant to be. The Venus Project by Jacque Fresco is a perfect example of the system that we all need.