Ariana Grande & Big Sean Caught Kissing — New Romance Alert

Wed, August 13, 2014 11:16am EDT by 20 Comments 71,914 Article Views

While Ariana Grande and Big Sean have not yet admitted that they’re dating, a new report is claiming that the two were caught kissing!

Ariana Grande, 21, and Big Sean, 26, were spotted on a movie date on August 3. While the date could have been platonic considering they have been friends and collaborators for years, a new report claims that the two were kissing on that so-called friendly date! Read on for all the details.

Big Sean & Ariana Grande Kissing? Report Claims Hot New Couple Is Dating

Ariana and Big Sean went to see a late showing of The Purge at The Grove in Los Angeles on Aug. 3, reports E! OnlineHollywoodLife.com reported on their date at the time, though a source close to Ariana flat-out denied rumors that the two were on a romantic date.

Ariana Grande 99% Positive That An Ex Cheated On Her — Jai Brooks?

“They’ve been really great friends for the past three years,” the insider said. “Her mom is like his mom. [The dating rumors are] totally not true.”

Ariana Grande: Don’t Date Big Sean Right Now — Stay Single

Well, there may be something that Ariana has been hiding from the people close to her — a source at E! “claims that he saw the pair kissing during the film, and left before it was over.”

Ariana Grande & Big Sean Have Gotten ‘Very Close’

While the two are definitely single following some pretty explosive breakups — Ariana from Jai Brooks, 19, and Big Sean from Naya Rivera, 27 — we’re not sure yet whether we believe that the two are dating. At least, there’s no way that they’re exclusive or in any way ready to go public with their romance.

Considering the two have been friends for so many years, it’s difficult to jump into a full-blown romance right away… unless you’re Naya Rivera, of course, and you’re marrying Ryan Dorsey just a few months after splitting up with fiancé Big Sean. Hypothetically speaking.

“They have been friends since they [recorded "Best Mistake"] together,” E!’s source further reported. “They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great.” Hmm.

Anyway, what do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are these two really romantic on the DL? Or were they just huddled closely together in the movie? Do you like them as a couple? Let us know!

– Amanda Mitchell

More Ariana Grande News:

1. Ariana Grande Releases Sexy New Song With Big Sean Amid Dating Rumors
  2. Ariana Grande’s Stunning Glow & Sweet High Ponytail At TCA
  3. Ariana Grande Dating Big Sean After Jai Brooks Breakup? — The Truth

Andre

Posted at 12:36 AM on August 21, 2014

UMMMM… Her first collaboration with Big Sean was on her first album. It’s the song “Right There” and there’s even a video for it. Get your facts right because it SERIOUSLY questions your credibility…

Cinder.

Posted at 10:04 PM on August 15, 2014

Who cares who she is dating/kising and stuff like its her life shut up. And nobody even knows if this if rly true like srsly.and Big Sean might have a good heart u may think he does not because the media makes up lies and stuff but u don’t know him? If I were a celebrity I would post “u know my name not my story” like frs maybe he is a jerk but u don’t know.

Alyssa Turley

Posted at 10:47 AM on August 15, 2014

U know I love ariana . she is an amazing singer, performer, person, and most of all role model. I’m 13 years old. And her and Katy Perry have been the two most greatest rolemodels . for me!! One day I’d love to meet them. I watch big brother. Just BC her brother is on it. I wish I could meet him and he could meet her one day!! If she is dating big Sean, that would be amazing! She needs some people in her life to love her. Love you Ari <3 let me meet you some day!! Please! ~Alyssa

Nat

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 14, 2014

I’m honestly a bit torn because I found out about ariana trough the janaskians and I absolutely fell in love with her but now I don’t know who to side with because I love them both. but I’m leaning towards Jai.

meganstalla

Posted at 6:40 AM on August 14, 2014

I honestly think the two would make a cute couple but I think that if they really were we would actually know. I would still understand if they wanted to keep it on the low though because the media makes everything seem like a big deal when it ain’t.

POPNEWS

Posted at 8:55 PM on August 13, 2014

The guy sure is desperate , gotta give it to him, he tries hard to date for notoriety . BS is not selling records anymore.
I’m just waiting for the next headlines:

BREAKING NEWS: Ariana caught Sean cheating…..BREAKING NEWS: Big Sean is dating Honey Boo Boo and mom says OK!

Miranda

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 13, 2014

Why should anyone care who she’s dating, it her life.

Julia

Posted at 6:44 PM on August 13, 2014

Okay it’s not how big sean looks it’s the inside that counts all of you guys are the most hateful people that’s what makes the world horrible people thinking it’s all about appearances it’s not none of you would say that to any of their faces so,shut up and if you don’t like this comment why don’t you just slap me

EzekielLikesNinjago

Posted at 5:56 PM on August 13, 2014

Are you sure Ariana & Big Sean are dating? Very SUSPICIOUS I think. If she is dating she is dating Big Sean, I AM SO DONE WITH ARIANA FOR GOOD! She can do better than that! ugh Ariana Grande looks better in Victorious than now. Anyways Big Sean is not perfect for her.

billrow

Posted at 5:06 PM on August 13, 2014

Another disgusting mudshark ruins herself.

I_KNO_U

Posted at 4:28 PM on August 13, 2014

Not that many good looking black girls (<5%) in the industry for him to pick and too many gay white bois (or in the closet) for pretty white girls to date. Makes sense for them to get together.

Natalie Ammons

Posted at 5:49 AM on August 24, 2014

Wasn’t that rude…😒
I don’t think there perfect but that wasn’t called for. But it’s your opinion

shala

Posted at 10:09 PM on August 24, 2014

She not white she is Italian big difference

Karen

Posted at 4:08 PM on August 13, 2014

He is an ugly looking fellow. She can do better.

me

Posted at 1:57 PM on August 13, 2014

He needs to change his name to little Sean he is not big nothing.Sean Hobbit is more like it.If these 2 want to date then who cares they are old enough to date each other.

Priyaaa

Posted at 1:37 PM on August 13, 2014

* its not true for shure

Priyaaa

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 13, 2014

*its not true for shure

Priyaaa

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 13, 2014

its not true for shire

Sevyn hammy

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 13, 2014

Leave them alone and it best to stop reporting thing that don’t need to be a rumor fix people love to spread lies

kovalzebcxb

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 13, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb