Kim Kardashian Reveals She Wants 4 More Babies But Fears Pregnancy

Tue, August 12, 2014 2:28pm EDT by 10 Comments 17,500 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Baby
Courtesy of NBC

lorraine

Posted at 8:42 AM on August 13, 2014

Don’t care what other people do with
their life, it up to her if she want to have
more kids. They are rich and can afford
to take care of there family, don’t need to
live of the state for money. Haters mind
your own business and sort out your own life

Tom

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 12, 2014

She can do what she wants. I don’t know why people act like their opinions matter. I’d love to see what these same people would say if I told them how many kids to have.

Kimmie

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 12, 2014

Kimmie is such a wonderful mommy! I think she should have 10 more!

anonymosme

Posted at 10:00 PM on August 12, 2014

KIMHO CAN’T HANDLE ONE KID, NEVERMIND FOUR!!!! SHE’S SO AFRAID OF BEING FAT AGAIN, AND SHE WAS A TOTAL COW HER FIRST PREGNANCY, I DO NOT BELIEVE SHE HAD A BAD PREGNANCY THE FIRST TIME’THAT WAS AN EXCUSE FOR HER LOOKING LIKE THE HEFFER THAT SHE WAS AND STILL IS. I THINK N HER CASE, SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANYMORE, BECAUSE SHE SPENDS NO TIME WITH NORTH, THE UNHAPPY CHILD, WHO CALLS HER NANNIES ‘MOMMY’.

jules

Posted at 9:32 PM on August 12, 2014

Just two weeks ago the article was saying Kim wanted to have kids and Kanye didn’t. I knew that was a lie cuz as conscious as Kim is about her body I didn’t think she wanted another child right away. The only reason it is being said now cuz Kim gave an interview cuz I guess she’s so tired of hearing the lies about her and Kanye

smiley55

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 12, 2014

In my opinion, why have more when she already knows and is planning on not carrying the babies she will PAY big buck for several surrogates I would say exactly 4 different women to carry the babies for her. Why would she more kids she is always using NWTTHP/Nori-seaweed/North-West/Ignori, for damage control not to mention does the baby has any SHOES. Kimmykakes-Botox, takes no PRIDE of her only mixed baby attire but sure loves to FLAUNT herself and her Selfies on a regular day. Please tell me what is wrong with this picture. So sad, I do wish all well it is what it is.

saywhat?

Posted at 4:05 PM on August 12, 2014

Yes i agree they dont need anymore kids.

cindy catalina (@cynthiamb79)

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 12, 2014

No, you selfish C*nt. You dont want to have to gain weight to have another baby. Her voice goes through my body like nails on a chalk board! and like….and like…yea…and like…yea so…with her annoying voice. Her kanye so deserve each other. They are both so absorbed it sick! Really sick! A selfie book? So instead of spending time with her kid…her one kid…she is taking multiple selfies, time after time. For what? I dont get it? Shes a such a fame wh(re. Shut the hell up! She literally makes me stomach turn. Her and her ugly husband. Please make her go away! Someone!!!

anonymosme

Posted at 9:54 PM on August 12, 2014

RIGHT THERE WITH YOU, ON THIS ONE!!!

Respect him like a normal human being

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 12, 2014

kim is so cutee ! love her