Sherri Shepherd Says Goodbye On ‘The View’ — Watch Her Final Episode

Mon, August 11, 2014 11:00am EST by 10 Comments

Sherri Shepherd has officially bid adieu to ‘The View’. Monday, August 11, marked Sherri’s final episode on the daytime talk show. Click to WATCH her greatest moments.

After seven seasons, Sherri Shepherd, 47, said farewell to The View, her fans and co-host, Jenny McCarthy, 41, who shared the same final day, after spending one season on the show. Sherri thanked her viewers for “the best seven years of her life.” We’ll miss you, Sherri and Jenny!

‘The View’: Sherri Shepherd & Jenny McCarthy Say Goodbye

Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy are officially done with The View. After tons of casting shakeups, both ladies are moving on, but shared a sweet episode together to commemorate their time on the show.

Sherri and Jenny filmed their final episode on Thursday, August 7, with guest co-host Arsenio Hall, which was then broadcast on Monday, August 11.

“You are, in my life, one of the most beautiful human beings,” Jenny said to Sherri on her final day, Monday, August 11. Sherri also thanked her parting co-host, Jenny, on the August 7 show, saying, “This is a job where you’ve got a lot of craziness going on. But Jenny McCarthy always comes in with a smile and is one of the nicest people to work with in this business so it’s been so wonderful having you here for the first year.”

We’ll miss both of the ladies on the show, and can’t forget all of the laughs, cries, controversy, and of course, when President Fitz — we mean Tony Goldwyn – smooched Sherri right on the lips! (Watch above.)

Who’s Replacing Sherri & Jenny On ‘The View’?

Whoopi Goldberg remains on the show, which was created by Barbara Walters who departed on May 16, and will be joined by returning host Rosie O’Donnell for Season 18.

Nicolle Wallace and October Gonzales are rumored to be rounding out the panel.

HollywoodLifers, will you miss Sherri & Jenny? Let us know your all-time favorite memory with these ladies!

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More ‘The View’ News:

1. ‘The View’: Two Hosts Replacing Sherri Shepherd & Jenny McCarthy Revealed – Report
  2. ‘The View’: Why Jenny McCarthy Was Booted After Just One Season
  3. Jenny McCarthy: Being Fired From ‘The View’ Was A ‘Blessing’

情趣用品

Posted at 9:44 AM on September 10, 2014

Awesome website, thanks for sharing !!

Julian Fennell.

Posted at 12:30 PM on August 14, 2014

Sherri will be missed indeed. She’ll make up laugh again in Ride Along 2. I thought her and Jenny were better than Elisabeth. I’d like to see her on another sitcom and more films in the future. Plus, I’ll miss her positivity on the show as well. Like Arsenio Hall will be back one day, Sherri will resurface as well! Best of luck to her in her future endeavors!

Rob

Posted at 2:17 PM on August 12, 2014

I love watching celebrities fawn all over each other . I love celebrities tweeting about celebrity deaths between gazing at themselves in the mirror. Sherri will show up on some other lame show real soon poor emotional thing.

R U KIDDING

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 11, 2014

Good bye and good riddance!!…. Between her over the top wedding and the fiasco over changing her mind about adopting a kid SHE contracted for, I hope I never see her on TV again. As for the rest of them, I see Rosie is already bullying people, I won’t give it a second of my time

Minister Nell Williams

Posted at 12:49 PM on August 11, 2014

Sherry, I will miss you on the VIEW … NO DOUBT … God’s plan for you is EXCEEDINGLY ABOUNDALLY MORE THAN YOU CAN ASK OR THINK! Don’t fight against God’s purpose and plan for you … Embrace it and never look back or allow the negative remarks to define you. I’m just a TRUE FAN from Texas that sees SOMETHING in you that’s for more than obvious. May God continue BLESSING you and your son. You’re in my THOUGHTS and PRAYERS!

Gg

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 11, 2014

Today was the best show in months. I think The View needs to hire Arsenio Hall and I think he’s available as his show just got cancelled. To be honest, I hardley ever watch since Joy left but I was pleasantly surprised today.

Joyce Beaudry

Posted at 11:21 PM on August 11, 2014

I agree – I, too, do not enjoy the show as much as I did when Joy was on it. I think Rosie will do great, since Elisabeth is no longer on the show. As for Sherry, I will definitely not miss her. She is not genuine and needs mental health intervention. Her deprived early years are so evident in her behaviors, especially, sexually. I hope she gets real help some day and stops relying on God to fix her! Jenny had a lot of potential – she is a good host and, of course, Whoppi is the best :)

F.A. Cofi

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 11, 2014

lI think thay the VIEW is making it a bad mistake Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy a great house especially Sherri Shepherd she is genuine wholesome funny dresses well humorous and very hard to replace I have enjoyed watching her on the last seven seasons and don’t think I’m going to be watching as much when she departs good luck sherry n much success in all your endeavorslook I also enjoyed joy bahar I think the sherry Shepard Road Bihar and Jenny McCarthy McCarthy as well as we go but it should all be on the view that’s just my opinion

Alberta Banks

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 11, 2014

😢 Sad 2 see u go, good luck on what the Lord has n store for u .

niyeseridozxv

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 11, 2014

Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. 2222