Robin Williams Dead At 63: Daughter ‘Absolutely Devastated’ & Inconsolable

Mon, August 11, 2014 9:32pm EST by 15 Comments
Getty

Lora Triplett

Posted at 5:19 PM on August 12, 2014

We send our prayers and condolences durning your time of sorrow.May you trust in God ,and He will never leave you.Weeping may endue for a night but joy comes in the morning.

Rita

Posted at 5:09 PM on August 12, 2014

Zelda.. i lost my dad to suicide almost 40 years ago and i tell you the pain is unbearable but it does get better but you never forget their wonderful smile and them holding you tight when you just need your daddy.. may God be with you and please know that he is an angel now and is watching over you and your family…

RAF

Posted at 4:50 PM on August 12, 2014

his movies were magical.He was magical to and soemting was unearthly about him , and always will be,we love you forever and never forget you.One of my dreams was meet you…buti never did..

RAF

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 12, 2014

:”””””””””””””””””

robyn123x

Posted at 7:58 AM on August 12, 2014

He was such a brilliant man and actor, thanks for the laughs and my childhood Robin – RIP x

blirt

Posted at 6:26 AM on August 12, 2014

This article was in poor taste. The author seems to revel in the sadness of this woman as it has presented them with the ability to pen a poorly writren piece

Mary Erlandson

Posted at 2:22 AM on August 12, 2014

sorry about this I dont have a website just an email

Mary Erlandson

Posted at 2:15 AM on August 12, 2014

robin williams was so funny in mrs doutfire he was a good and still is great man he will be deeply missed my prayers go out to the family rest in peace ROBIN WILLIAMS I will always watch his movies now and forever I wish I could have met him. my prayers go to the kids also love always mary.

Jonathan Hughes

Posted at 1:12 AM on August 12, 2014

Robin williams is in a better place, but he did not consider the consequence of his actions regarding the living. Had he he would not have done what he did. He is loved by many, more than he knows.

Mel

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 12, 2014

That’s not necessarily true, Jonathan. I’m not saying he considered and just didn’t care, he may have felt the depression he’d been battling for so long had become too much to bear. Depression is a very powerful and forever life changing disease. Bless his heart.
My heart goes out to his family.
R.I.P. Robin

jd

Posted at 12:30 AM on August 12, 2014

I’m so sorry Zelda. I lost my father to suicide too. He was a great man and you are lucky to have had him in your life.

rachel perkins

Posted at 12:10 AM on August 12, 2014

Dear Zelda, just wanted to say God knows your sorrow and has a plan for the dead. To bring them back to life in an earthly paradise. Rightnow your father is in a deep sleep awaiting. Hope you find comfort in these words. Read your Bible. You can see your dad again.

Loopy

Posted at 11:19 PM on August 11, 2014

Just sad, sad, sad. No winners on this one.

anonymosme

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 11, 2014

ZELDA, I EXPRESS MY DEEP CONDOLENCES TO YOU ON SUCH A GREAT LOSS. I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE IN ALL YOUR MEMORIES OF YOUR FATHER, A GREAT MAN WHO WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED BY ALL. GOD BLESS YOU.

Anna

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 13, 2014

I PRAY THE GOD TO GIFT TO ROBIN WILLIAMS ONLY PARADIZE! I LOVE HIM, HIS POWER IN HIS HEART ALWAYS HELPED ME – AND WILL, I KNOW- TO CONTINUE TO LIVE FURTHER.DON’R GIVE UP, TO BE ABLE TO LOVE – THROUGH HIS PLAYS HE TOLD IT US. I LOVE YOU , ROBIN!THANK YOU FOR EVERETHING YOU DID!!!