Kim Kardashian & North West Rock Matching Mommy & Me Outfits Again

Mon, August 11, 2014 3:17pm EDT by 10 Comments 10,113 Article Views
Kim Kardashian North West Match
SplashNews

as a dietary supplement

Posted at 2:25 AM on August 28, 2014

I’m no longer certain where you’re getting your info, however great topic.
I must spend some time studying more or figuring out more.
Thanks for great information I used to be on the lookout for this
info for my mission.

Di

Posted at 9:27 AM on August 12, 2014

The baby is adorable. I am not a fan of Kim but is it possible that she is reacting to photographers yelling at her and her Mom? I agree Prince George is always shown smiling and laughing, I bet no one is yelling in his direction. There is a picture of North laughing but it is the only one I have seen.
Would you smile while people were yelling at you?

susan

Posted at 6:02 PM on August 11, 2014

Does she not love her little girl and want a boy
Instead, why she only dress her in boy cloths

susan

Posted at 6:00 PM on August 11, 2014

Why does Kim dress her daughter like a boy
Either grey, black or white boy cloths.
Does she wish she was a boy. Surprise
I expect her to dress her up in pretty girl
Clothes why is she making her look like
A boy

smiley55

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 11, 2014

Does NWTTHP/Nori-seaweed/North-West/Ignori, has any shoes for it seems that every pic she is now appearing in the rich child with a rich dada/mama can not buy her atleast form baby footies? The money that kanye little boy-man,and kimmykakes-Botox, has NWTTHP, should be sporting more better attire than what she does on a regular day. The baby is being really deprived in so many ways. NWTTHP,being used as a PROP for her mama/dada so sad.

Matt

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 11, 2014

I didn’t know it was possible, but it seems that the haters are getting dumber by the day! And they say Kim’s fans lack intelligence? LOL.

smiley55

Posted at 6:43 PM on August 11, 2014

@matt, no one is hating at all remember it is only an opinion,no insults intended. It is what its,LOL it is up for others to agree or to disagree within their own opinion,nothing more. It is true kimmykakes-Botox, does lack intelligence big time. It is what is and much to you. LOL

anonymosme

Posted at 4:33 PM on August 11, 2014

I don’t think KIMWHORE dotes on that kid, she should look better than her mother!!!! Colorful outfits, and smiling and laughing. That kid looks miserable and very unhappy, nice mother you are, kimslut guess your eight nannies aren’t doing their job either. Your absent parenting is showing more and more!!!! Trashbag.

me

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 11, 2014

I swear that baby never ever looks happy.Poor kid no Joy in her life whatsoever.We see pictures of tons of famous smiling babies and she’s not one of them.Even Prince George smiles more than Normi.

Janet

Posted at 3:23 PM on August 11, 2014

yet another day another NON-smiling-Ignori with clothes w/o color…. ho-hum…