Kim Kardashian Reveals North West Loves Watching Her Get Makeup Done

Mon, August 11, 2014 5:51pm EST by 11 Comments
Kim Kardashian Makeup
SplashNews

sososays

Posted at 2:25 AM on August 13, 2014

My dog also likes to watch me poop.

trisha

Posted at 9:39 PM on August 12, 2014

I think it is nice that she spends time with her daughter.I do my makeup in front of my kids and have since they were lil and they are kind and considerate respectful kids.I think that you guys have so much hate in your hearts maybe you should do some soul searching as to who you guys are because you obviously don’t have any self esteem.Women empower each other not rip each other down.You should be ashamed of yourselves maybe you guys are the bad moms

Ugh

Posted at 7:48 PM on August 12, 2014

Showing her daughter that LOOKS are very important!
She loves all eyes to be on her no matter what she’s doing.

Tswcwc

Posted at 11:21 AM on August 12, 2014

Kim, why is it always about YOU! Seriously, enough already.

Candi

Posted at 9:48 AM on August 12, 2014

I use to watch my mom put on makeup and thought it looked so cool, its a child’s curiosity… No one said that’s what she considers bonding.

latest hollywood gossip

Posted at 6:07 AM on August 12, 2014

Well its great start to a little Kardashian to make her dominance in celebrity list. Also mother Kim is one of the popular diva in Hollywood industry. Wish her luck for coming future.

anonymosme

Posted at 9:08 PM on August 11, 2014

YOU CALL THAT BONDING???? HOW SAD FOR THAT KID, SHE NEVER SMILES, I HOPE THIS KID GROWS UP TO BE KIM, KRIS, KOURTNEY, KHLOE, KENDALL AND KYLIE!!!! AND SHE GIVES HER MOTHER A RUN FOR HER MONEY!!!! I HAVE YET TO SEE THIS ABSENT PARENT MOTHER PLAY WITH HER CHILD,AS NORMAL CHILDREN DO, I HOPE THIS KID IS NOT DERPRESSED, AND IF SHE IS, KIMHO HAS NO ONE TO BLAME BUT HER FAT, FAKE, ALL ABOUT ME SELF! KIDS LOVE THEIR DADS BUT IT’S THE MOM WHO IS THEIR EVERYTHING! OR AT LEAST SUPPOSED TO BE. I FIND HER WAY OF BONDING VERY SELF CENTERED, AND EXTREMELY SELFISH!!!! TRASHBAG.

Scarlett

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 11, 2014

North will be as ignorant and selfish as Kim is right now if she keeps having bad influences raising her like Kris.

saywhat?

Posted at 7:12 PM on August 11, 2014

Wow lol, i agree to both comments, #SMH

Carol

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 11, 2014

Teaching your little girl how to be vain is hardly “bonding” time. I don’t consider it “cute” in the least.

Guest

Posted at 6:39 PM on August 11, 2014

ITA, and Ignori may sit on her lap for less than 10 min. and then Kim hands her right back to the nanny.