Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Flaunt PDA As They Arrive Together At TCAs — See Pics

Mon, August 11, 2014 8:30am EDT by 15 Comments 11,899 Article Views
SplashNews

Erica

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 3, 2014

Gorgeous couple<3

free warframe codejunkies action replay dsi pokemon

Posted at 3:52 AM on August 21, 2014

Hello I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by
mistake, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos
for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
look over it all at the moment but I have saved it
and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great jo.

warframe free platinum xbox live code generator no surveys

Posted at 7:58 PM on August 18, 2014

Hello, its fastidious article regarding media print, we all understand
media is a great source of information.

marlyn

Posted at 1:43 PM on August 13, 2014

In my opinion I do not think Ian’s relationship with Nikki does not think it will take too long, he embraces the fact their wants to show that he is better off without Nina. the truth is that watching the Comic Con interviews where actors Julie Plec alaturide Season 6 .TVD launch promotion. Ian seeing his eyes were tears of happiness and light in his eyes showing that he is fine and does not seem affected by the separation of Nina and that can go on. Looks very good and abstain look strong in front of media and fans without seeing that it still hurts the trying to go with Nikki. what do you think? From what I saw Nina seemed affected and still mad at Ian meets Nikki, so they are trying to avoid the eyes and the face of all evidence seems to refrain and it’s hard to smile but he is strong Ian’s face without him to suspect anything, I think he still loves him and realized that wronged him and want him back, however, felt very awkward to – it review Ian. everything seems to be nice at first Ian relationship with Nikki but I think it would have given you more attention to a person of obseved a sure thing that the two were walking but holding hands and imbratisrea is something uncertain for show the whole world that he loves her, but I know one thing not to forget Nina. that’s for sure.

Leanne Grace Betts

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 13, 2014

i dont think any of will last , he still loves nina , i mean all these picturs of him and nikki they are not even holding hands , not like the pictures of him and nina .
and i really do think nina still really loves ian still you can see it
that is my idea of it all :)

Grace

Posted at 9:29 PM on August 11, 2014

Happy Ian , he is the best. Nikki woman lucky!!!OMG…

Kelli

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 11, 2014

I don’t know how Ian can stand little bossy brats telling him what they want in his personal love life. And then they throw shade and hate around when he strays from the set fantasy dream built up in their minds. The guy needs some mature and real fans away from this crappy teen show pronto.

maria

Posted at 1:52 AM on August 12, 2014

Kelly Ian has a lot of mature Fans that cant wait until he is done with TVD and will support him always, He has a fan Base going on to 15.000.000 on FB and there are of all Ages, that adore Him and support Him , the majority of his Young fans do too, it is the few nasty ones, that are the loudest and there the minority., most of Ian’s Fans support Him ,admire that wonderful Man, that dosen’ t have a mean Bone in His Body and does not deserve any Hate., and they will always be there for him ,just like He has always been there for his Fans.

maria

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 11, 2014

Gorgeous Couple and the more I see of Them , and the more I been researrching Nikki, and all the good Things She has been doing, the way She had to grow up without family since age 14,,they more I like Them, there look so carefree and happy, and i I am so happy for Ian. , He was so sad for a while ,but the Light is back in them beautiful Eyes again.The way Nikki was holding His leather jacket for Him ,when He was going on the red Carpet was so sweet.

Diana Polomská

Posted at 9:37 AM on August 11, 2014

Here I do not see any chemistry – sorry. Thus embrace and friends

Stop

Posted at 9:53 AM on August 11, 2014

Just because you don’t see any chemistry doesn’t mean there isn’t any. They’re in a relationship and your opinion about it doesn’t matter. Get over it because you or whoever you think he should be with will never have him.

Jessica

Posted at 11:20 PM on August 11, 2014

This is an opinion. you better respect other’s opinions or just shut up.

Stop

Posted at 6:09 AM on August 12, 2014

@Jessica: Respect others opinions or shut up? Really? Did I hurt your little fangirl feelings because I told the truth? That stupid girls like you never get what you want especially when it comes to certain men that you can never have? Also, I don’t respect anyone on the internet especially dumb fangirls like you. Like I said get over it because none you nor whoeve you want him to be with will never have him and your opinion about his relationship doesn’t matter.

mvk

Posted at 12:04 PM on September 21, 2014

Well Stop, Since you don’t respect anyone on the internet, I GUESS THAT EVEN MEANS YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. YOU’RE AN IDIOT.

sandra