Brooklyn Beckham & Chloe Moretz Arrive Together At Teen Choice Awards – First Pics

Mon, August 11, 2014 4:57pm EDT by 6 Comments 29,359 Article Views
X17

Brooklynnn

Posted at 8:08 AM on August 18, 2014

Brooklyn and Chloe wont last because of the age difference and it is odd to have a girl older then a guy

Anonymous

Posted at 10:09 AM on August 21, 2014

No its not. I know A LOT of couples where the girl is older than the guy. Its very normal now. You need to get out more. My mum is years older than my dad and they are still married after 22 years. Besides Chloe is only 2 years older, so they probably get along well. Im not saying they will last… but it won’t have anything to do with the age difference. They’re both still young so I doubt they are interested in marriage! Its better for Chloe to be with a 15 year old, then someone in their 20s since she’s still a teenager too.

Chris Senior

Posted at 8:52 PM on August 11, 2014

I think they make a great couple! Not the typical age difference, but that seems much less important than it used to be.

anonymous

Posted at 10:16 AM on August 21, 2014

Exactly! And a lot of girls date younger guys these days. It’s not strange. I know lots of happy couples where the woman is older. I had a 15 year old boyfriend when I was 17 and he was nice. We’re still friends and he’s always liked older girls (even older than me…) I don’t get why some people are surprised by it… its nothing new. And besides 2 years is a practically perfect age gap for many couples.

me

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 11, 2014

Why do the Beckhams think this is cute their son is 15 chloe will be 18 soon this feb.I wonder what they will think when she turns 19 and he is still 17 not so cute then.

lol

Posted at 10:11 AM on August 21, 2014

Its only a 2 year age difference! Its perfectly fine. I doubt his parents will care.