Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous In Green At The Teen Choice Awards

Sun, August 10, 2014 10:33pm EST by 6 Comments
Teen Choice Awards Best Dressed
Getty

fhjgf

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 13, 2014

If you stop reading this you will die. My name is Teresa Fidaglo, if you don’t post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever. A girl skipped this and 29 hours later her mom died. I am real you can google me.“

david pietrzak

Posted at 7:02 AM on August 12, 2014

The GODDESS TAYLOR SWIFT LOOKS AWESOME AND BEDAZZLING IN THE 2 PIECE OCEAN GREEN DRESS, WHICH SHE GOT FROM HER MEETING WITH NEPTUNE….like Romeo and Juliet…TAYLOR’S GLOWING COUNTENANCE AND SUNKISSED PINKISH SKIN RADIATES AND BRONZES THE FLESH OF MANKIND… THE GODDESSES BURNING RUBY RED LIPS SUMMON THE SOULS OF MEN To QUENCH THEIR THIRST ON HER KISSABLE AND ENTICING LIPS…when she walked in, I knew she was trouble, trouble, trouble…..HER CASCADING GOLDEN HAIR IS LIKE A WATERFALL TRYING TO DRENCH ANY MAN WHO WOULD DARE WRAP HIS ARMS AROUND HER….I UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS HIRING A MANSERVANT WHO WOULD RUB OLIVE OIL ONTO ALL PARTS OF HER CURVACEOUS BODY–IT IS A HERCULEAN JOB, BUT I’D LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE UNGODLY POSITION–AT LEAST MY EYES WILL SUCK ON HER DAZZLING GODDESS APPEARANCE

Bella

Posted at 1:56 AM on August 12, 2014

I didn’t like it at all…
she looks like a little girl, something about her looks annoy me.

mjc

Posted at 9:59 PM on August 11, 2014

Taylor Swift knows how to dress. I have never seen she not put together. Two thumbs for her always looking perfect.

Mae Joy

Posted at 7:04 AM on August 11, 2014

Taylor Swift was soooo GORGEOUS ….. <3

nixondoll

Posted at 3:44 AM on August 11, 2014

Taylor normally looks healthy, wholesome, and thin – but in a good way! I think she looks too skinny here imho