Nikki Reed & Ian Somerhalder Make First Red Carpet Appearance At TCAs

Sun, August 10, 2014 8:37pm EDT by 52 Comments 163,958 Article Views
Splashnews

smilla

Posted at 8:16 AM on August 12, 2014

no reply button on your last comment Tina so my reply is there…
I believe this guy is down to earth but obviously he put himself into a damn situation, I mean dating an ex of a friend & friend with the ex girlfriend this was meant to be complicated so it’s probably why everybody thinks it’s serious between them. But well , yes who knows what really happens in their lives … I don’t think they are looking for PR cause walking the carpet hand in hand together would have made much more noise than they actually did. For sure Ian is for any wannabe actress/model or whatever who wants to make PR an ideal prey, but I guess he knows about it as he said ,not a long time ago, he didn’t want to date in Hollywood again…though he seems to do it ! Whatever happens or not between themor not, his body language is not “a madly in love man’s one”; look at this picture above, yes his arm is around her shoulder & a hand on her side but his hands position in a flat posture is not what we do to attract someone to us, plus his sight is not connected to the girl at all; I don’t know what about you but I grab my drinking buddy like this not my lover ! Anyway, if he wants a serious relationship he should hide from girls 10/9 years younger than him or from a girl 9 years younger who has already left a husband after what 3 years or something…

handmade gifts

Posted at 7:13 PM on August 11, 2014

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is
an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of
your helpful information. Thanks for the post.
I will certainly return.

Joselin

Posted at 6:15 PM on August 11, 2014

Yo no se que es el drama, en forzar a Ian y Nina que estén juntos.
Niña no se merece a Ian, si ella no lo quiere,a un excelente ser humano como es el.

Jessica

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 11, 2014

Nikki tries to look like she doesn’t care but clearly she’s the pushy one. Ian is just being his kind loving self. I don’t see them going anywhere for a bigger picture.

Stop

Posted at 5:25 PM on August 11, 2014

Just another stupid, jealous fan living in a fanasty world. Get over it! You or whoever you want him to be with will never have him.

Cricket

Posted at 7:35 AM on August 15, 2014

I agree. Nikki also wants them to get matching tattoos. I think Ian can do better, but if he’s happy then you gotta respect that.

MsAnonymous

Posted at 1:15 PM on August 11, 2014

Gosh! i could’ve accepted it if Nikki Reed is prettier and cuter than Nina.. but she’s definitely not!!

maria

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 11, 2014

actually IMO Nikki is prettier and cuter, She is a unique Beauty. Nina is cute and pretty like thousand of other starlets in the Business. That all beside, Ian has always said ,He looks or a lot more then pretty in a Women. I will accept anyone that makes that wonderful Man smile like that again as long as He is happy I am happy for Him.

Kristen

Posted at 11:55 AM on August 11, 2014

Do you people not proofread your articles??? You mixed up Nikki and Nina’s names like twice. The worst part: your voting poll says “do you think Ian and NINA make a cute couple? ” Well see, that’s a tad confusing. Yes, I DID think Ian and NINA made a great couple. But I don’t think that’s what you’re asking. I’m pretty sure you meant “do you think Ian and NIKKI make a cute couple? ” So my answer would probably be “no”. I loved him and Nina together. Fix your typos please. It’s annoying. #endrant

Tina

Posted at 11:38 AM on August 11, 2014

Do you notice they never hold hands? He always has his arm around her but never holds her hand. I think she is the pushy one in the relationship. Talking how he is the one and now getting matching tattoo

smilla

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 11, 2014

agree with you Tina, no kisses on the mouth either , she often walks steps behind…following , There’s something in Ian’s attitude who is more like “friends with benefits ” than “this is the women of my life”. It’s weird, on one hand Ian often goes to see her in LA , they adopt a horse, they spend time whith each other – so he seems to be commited – but on the other hand I have the feeling that it was convenient and easier for someone so busy to date a girl he knew for a long time than meeting someone new …

Jessica

Posted at 4:17 PM on August 11, 2014

totally agree with you

Tina

Posted at 9:33 PM on August 11, 2014

Plus Nikki filed for divorce in March 2014 after not living with Paul for 6 months. I have not seen any reports that the divorce is finalized. That means Ian could be pulled into the mess. They might have been seeing each other since March and now just coming out in public with it. Like Ian posted awhile back and then deleted it. No one knows what goes on in their private lives. I just hope that this is not a publicity relationship and he is dating someone else in reality. Yes he does spend his a lot of his free time in LA. That is where the ISF main office is and he does have a house there. The adopting of the horse could mean he has always wanted one and he decided now to get one to put on his land in Atlanta. With the matching tattoo that is up in the air. Ian is not one to quickly go out and get a tattoo. If he was he would have more than just the one on his right arm. I just hope that he is not rushing into things since he has said several times he wants a marriage and family. He goes for younger due to someone his age might not want several kids. I just hope she is really in love with him and not using it as a stepping stone for her career. I would hate to see Ian hurt. If you go back and look at the pic of them at the market, where he is facing her and smiling. His eyes are not looking at her but everything that is going around them.

Elizabeth Frances Kelly

Posted at 10:33 AM on August 11, 2014

This is crap. This article says that they are not hiding their relationship but they were running down the red carpet. Get the facts together before you write.

anonymosme

Posted at 8:31 AM on August 11, 2014

THE BBB SHOULD GET INVOLVED AS WELL AS OTHER POOR BUSINESS REPORTING AGENCIES.

Julie King

Posted at 8:20 AM on August 11, 2014

Does the writer proofread the article before it is put out? I mention this because it keeps saying Nina where it should clearly say Nikki. I mean was tis the same article written when Nina and Ian were announcing that they were an item? The writer just replaced or tried to replace Nina’s name with Nikki’s, but couldn’t get that right. So not only is this writer lazy but a liar too. There’s not even a picture of them together. You are a lame &in the wrong line of work. I know more about Ian than you ever will. I really don’t want to hear his name come out of your mouth or from your keyboard ever again, I’m sure there’s a million people who feel the same.

Nornor Mamdooh

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 11, 2014

iam with you juillie in your comment idont imagine that ian with another girl after all this love with Elena

Elise

Posted at 7:37 AM on August 11, 2014

In the first alinea you say ‘Ian 35, and Nina have been spotted..’ wich is a pretty awkward mistake since Nina is Ians ex and Nikki his new gf.

masoud

Posted at 7:22 AM on August 11, 2014

i love this

Ana

Posted at 6:29 AM on August 11, 2014

If Nikki was her real friend she wouldn’t do that to Nina and if Ian really loved Nina he wouldn’t go after her friend.

Annick

Posted at 6:13 AM on August 11, 2014

Only yes because it states “Nina” in the poll :P

anonymosme

Posted at 6:02 AM on August 11, 2014

ANOTHER TRASHY MISTAKE, YOUR POLL IS STUPID, AND ANOTHER MISTAKE, YOUR INSDE SOURCE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE.DIRTBAGS. THERE IS A LAW AGAINST IVADING SOMEONES PRIVACY, WHY DON’T YOU F#$K OFF!!!!!!!!

Nicole

Posted at 5:32 AM on August 11, 2014

Ian and Nina have been … And are not trying to keep their love under wraps. It should say Nikki lol.

lol

Posted at 4:43 AM on August 11, 2014

Im only voting yes at the poll because it says Nina and Ian. And they do look great together. Better than Ian and Nikki… lolol

Danni

Posted at 4:30 AM on August 11, 2014

There is a mistake on this page. At the top it says Ian and Nina have been spotted together nonstop? Do you not mean Ian and Nikki?