Selena Gomez Ready To ‘Move On’ & ‘Start Dating’ After Justin Bieber

Fri, August 8, 2014 3:16pm EST by 39 Comments
Selena Gomez: Dating After Justin Bieber Split
Courtesy of Instagram

Angel hilton

Posted at 8:31 AM on November 22, 2014

I think Selena needs to move on from Justin I mean he’s cute and all but Selena needs to show him he’s missing out on what she is I mean she is so pretty I would love to look like her people say I kinda do but no no I don’t ok well she needs to put him straight and show him who’s boss

Vivian

Posted at 7:56 PM on August 12, 2014

I think she should date someone that is a good influence and treats her like a queen

amy

Posted at 5:48 AM on August 11, 2014

i think she should date spencer boldman he is hot and has this big crush on her they would make a adorable couple

Lara McClane

Posted at 7:03 PM on January 3, 2015

I don’t know what you saw in him Selena. He’s a huge jerk. I think you should move on. What guy is it going to be next. I think you don’t deserve Justin Bieber ’cause you’re awesome
Signed by your biggest fan.

Ps. How about dating Spencer Boldman like whoever said that last post.

Jaz

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 10, 2014

I think she should date a MAN not a BOY

Jasmine

Posted at 8:11 AM on August 10, 2014

Um no, I don’t think she should be with Niall Horan not because I don’t like her because I do, but I don’t want my little Irish leprechaun to go through the whole drama stuff with Justin Bieber. I love Selena and she does deserve a nice guy, she really does. But I don’t want Niall to have to go through that, it’s not fair to him. She needs a guy who can handle Justin Bieber. Niall isn’t going to want to put up with all that nonsense. Know what I mean?