‘Project Runway’ Recap: Creating A Fashionable Look For 2034

Thu, August 7, 2014 10:32pm EST by 24 Comments
Courtesy of Lifetime

Catalina

Posted at 7:24 PM on October 20, 2014

It can be really hard finding a reputable online marketing business at the moment, just going to do it
myself I think
Do you participate in any forums

steam shower units

Posted at 9:25 PM on September 25, 2014

Simply adore this web site, excellent information here, was
a tad bit sceptical around getting a steam shower system
for our home although the information here sorted my head out, brilliant thanks

Ernesto

Posted at 7:27 AM on September 15, 2014

Love this website, terrific content here, was actually a little sceptical in regards to obtaining a
steam shower unit for our home but the information here
sorted my mind out, wonderful thanks

steam shower unit

Posted at 11:50 PM on September 13, 2014

Never ever heard of a steam shower enclosure until finally I came upon this incredible website, so thrilled I did so truly want one right now and funds allowing will be getting one before long

steam shower cabins

Posted at 3:19 AM on August 31, 2014

Looked over this incredible website and bought a
steam shower and never ever gazed backwards, incredible info
on this website cant say thank you enough

Shenna

Posted at 4:44 AM on August 24, 2014

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after checking through
some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely
glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and
checking back frequently!

online shopping

Posted at 8:19 AM on August 23, 2014

Hi, its good article concerning media print, we all be aware of media is a impressive source of information.

Johnson

Posted at 12:41 AM on August 19, 2014

My brother suggested I might like this website.
He was entirely right. This submit actually made my day.
You cann’t consider just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

www.ministryofcannabis.com/nl/

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 15, 2014

fantastisch punten helemaal, je net opgedaan a embleem nieuw
lezer. Wat kunnen u adbiseer over publiceren dat je maakte een paar dagen in het verleden? Elke
bepaalde?
He er, U hebt een fantastische job. ik zeker digg
het en persoonlijk suggereren aan mijnn vrienden. ik ben vertrouwen ze
zullen worden geprofiteerd van deze website.

autofloraison cannabis

Posted at 12:24 AM on August 15, 2014

En ce moment regarde comme WordPress est le meilleur plate-forme là-bas blogs maintenant.
(d’après ce que j’ai lu) Est-ce que vous êtes vous aide suur votre blog?

Anne

Posted at 12:15 AM on August 9, 2014

The majority of this season’s designers are the rudest, most ungracious bunch of brats ever to appear on the show. I would never want to be forced to work with such backbiting brats in ANY industry.

Dear PR producers, please get back to design and quit giving appalling manners and uncivilized behavior air time. You are driving off the over age 12 viewers, just like ANTM did.

Jennifer

Posted at 11:42 PM on August 8, 2014

I absolutely HATE Sandhya’s designs…I can’t stand them. Why is she even on the show? Then her smug comments when she wins. Ugh! Why are the judges so in love with her? All the great designs are being ignored.
I’ve watched the show since the first season & I’m ready to stop watching.

Anne

Posted at 12:23 AM on August 9, 2014

Obviously you have little experience with good manners and honest graciousness and for that I am truly sorry for you.

This challenge was about creating a futuristic editorial look, which is precisely what Sandhya did. Compared to the grunge-sacks and the homemade Mary Poppins meets Audrey Hepburn look, as well as the ‘been there, seen that’ designs, it was one of only two looks that tried to create the requested look. I don’t think there was a ‘great’ design on the show this week, but the two who met the challenge were on top, as they should have been.

Ramona Walter

Posted at 8:59 PM on August 8, 2014

Again has anyone noticed the outfit Hiedi had on last night. It looked like retro 50’s. Thats ok if you like that old leopard looking skirt. Top was just so so.

Jasmine Williams

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 8, 2014

Sandhya should’ve been sent home. That outfit was ridiculous and not wearable. Yes, Angela should’ve went home but I would’ve put her in the bottom as well. Emily was definitely the best!

Anne

Posted at 12:31 AM on August 9, 2014

The outfit was being ‘worn’ so it is clearly ‘wearable’. Emily’s jumpsuit can be bought at many, many stores since it is one of those ‘staple’ outfits, designed for teens that wear size 2 or less (everyone else just looks like a pregnant cow in it). What the jumpsuit was not? Futuristic, in any possible way…..that particular cut etc has been ‘in fashion’ since 1965!!!

trisha

Posted at 12:33 PM on August 8, 2014

Olivia, you sound as if you are working for the producers of Project Runway. Your “analysis” was merely confirmation of their opinions. Angela is a good designer, you will see her again, she’s just not the kind of designer for this type of competition – people will wear what she makes. Loved her white top. This season has more talent than we’ve seen for a while; unfortunately Sandhya isn’t part of the talented crew. It’s so ridiculous that I was thinking the judges are picking S. because they’ve been made to vote blind (probably accused of bias) and they’re saying – “See, even without knowing who the designer is we can pick the least talented.”

Jane

Posted at 11:27 AM on August 8, 2014

Although I usually don’t agree with the winner of the finale, I agree with weekly picks-NOT THIS SEASON. It seems that Heidi rules the roost. Are the other judges afraid to stand up to her? Last night was ridiculous!
Come on now. Choose a winner who is creative, imaginative and wearable! If bizarre outfits continue to win, I’m moving on to another show.

trisha

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 8, 2014

Jane, if Heidi had her way Kristine NOT Sandhya would have won; there were several solid designs last night Sandhya should not have even been safe let alone have won.

£600 cheap

Posted at 3:40 AM on August 8, 2014

Half-up: This style requires you hair styles to avoid a fashion statement
is the ‘ other ‘ windy city. No matter what you have
lived with a spirit of its kind so easily found.

Cathy Katzenberger

Posted at 12:53 AM on August 8, 2014

There are not “team” decisions this year, only Heidi decisions! AND, Heidi has really “off”, “bizarro” taste. I’m thinking this is no longer worth my time.

marihuana nasiona allegro

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 8, 2014

fantastyczny znosić, bardzo pouczające. Zastanawiam się,
dlaczego inne eksperci z tego sektora nie sobie to. Jesteś powinno przejdź Twój
tekst. Ja przekonany,, masz ogromny baza już
czytelników!

business marketing

Posted at 12:03 AM on August 8, 2014

I rarely leave a response, but i did a few searching and
wound up here Project Runway Recap – Designers Create Looks For 2034 In Episode 3 –
Hollywood Life. And I actually do have a few questions for you if it’s allright.

Could it be simply me or does it give the impression like
some of these responses look as if they are written by brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I’d like to follow anything fresh you have to post.
Could you make a list of every one of all your public
sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

warframe platinum moviestarplanet hack free no surveys

Posted at 11:13 PM on August 7, 2014

excellent points altogether, you just gained a brand new reader.
What may you suggest about your post that you made a few days ago?
Any positive?