Chloe Moretz: Why She’s So Into New Boyfriend Brooklyn Beckham

Getty/Fameflynet

anonymous

Posted at 10:26 AM on August 21, 2014

They look good together.

Jade Lily

Posted at 5:38 AM on August 9, 2014

Eww..that Chloe girl. I hate her. She’s 17 years old why go for a 15 year old boy. Why couldn’t she go for a 17/18 year old boy. I do not like her at all. And apparently Brooklyn dumped his girlfriend from London and when straight out with Chloe. Seriously..she must be heart broken because of Chloe and Brooklyn’s relationship. Also she was going to ask him to be her prom date. I would have loved to see his ex-girlfriend. I think if I saw her, I would love her.

anonymous

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 21, 2014

Two years is not a big age gap. In fact its a good age gap. I don’t like big age gaps, but two years is not big. Besides A LOT of girls date younger guys these days… Its normal and happens a lot in this century. I know lots of happy couples where the female is years older and they are very happy together. Besides you have never met Brooklyn or Chloe… you don’t know their true personality. Seeing them in videos doesn’t mean you know anything about them. If they’re dating then they must have things in common and get a ling. They are both still young teenagers, so there’s nothing wrong with them hanging out. It would be scary if she went out with a 25 year old, but not a 15 year old who is only 2 years younger!

rachel

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 8, 2014

She likes more of a long board and he has a short board (I laughed)

Abby

Posted at 12:33 PM on August 8, 2014

Ugh okay so they are probably NOT dating but we dont know. I have a fan account for brooklyn and I have talked to SOOOOOO many of his friends. One of his friends has said that yes, he has a girlfriend. But that doesnt necessarily mean its chloë. I have also asked his friend if they are dating and she said it wasent her place to talk about their friendship. FRIENDship. They probably are just really good friends and chloë has been a fan of them for a while. Everyone needs to calm down about this and if they are dating be happy for them!!! I mean seriously the chance of any of us dating brooklyn or dating chloë is very low that its next to impossible. So if they are dating why not be happy for them seriously!

lizzy

Posted at 5:21 PM on August 7, 2014

Ewww!! This is gross, what about when she’s 18? This won’t last and is quite frankly, disgusting, find someone your own age girlie

Manny

Posted at 5:13 AM on August 8, 2014

I know right, it’s pretty creepy but luckily this is all just rumours from random “sources” and “insiders” so until one of them come out and say it we shouldn’t believe these rumours because they are probably false.

GNI Staff

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 7, 2014

Reblogged this on Global News Insider.

me

Posted at 1:13 PM on August 7, 2014

Wow she likes them young.She needs to get a boyfriend her own age.Next year she will be 18 gross pedophile.

who are yo kidding

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 7, 2014

FYI,

There’s no confirmation they are anything more than friends that like to hang out together.

Pedophiles are adults who are sexually attracted to children, not 18-year-olds who hang out with or date 16-yer-olds.

Manny

Posted at 5:08 AM on August 8, 2014

That is true but if it is true that they are dating when she is 18 making her an adult and him being 16 makes it Hebephilia which is illegal in America. So whatever name you want to call it, if they are dating next year it will be a crime.

Yo

Posted at 12:10 AM on August 9, 2014

I don’t know why people use words they don’t even understand. When you use those kind of words, the educated people are actually laughing at you. Dating a 15 years old is not a pedophile nor Hebephilia.

Who are you to decide the age of the person she should be dating? Maybe you are one of those people that work in a factory for like $20/hour and are too busy telling others what they should do instead of improving their own miserable life. Its funny that its always the uneducated and the poor judging other people, yet the one who actually have a good life actually focus on themselves.

Ladies and gentlemen, don’t listen to those people and live your life the way YOU want, you will have a much better chance to live a good and successful life. People like the ones who are posting here will do everything to bring you down to their level.

Mike

Posted at 4:14 AM on August 9, 2014

I concur with you 100%. How I wound up here I don’t know. The young that are either famous or were born into money, need to contemplate all that they project into our younger generations.