Catelynn Lowell Pregnant: ‘Teen Mom’ Confirms Second Pregnancy — See Pic

Wed, August 6, 2014 4:17pm EDT by 8 Comments 39,431 Article Views
Catelynn Lowell Pregnant
Courtesy of Instagram

Jada

Posted at 6:00 PM on August 8, 2014

I think you two will be great parents!!!! CONGRATS

lilk

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 7, 2014

it is sad that Teresa davis doesn’t want carly’s face onlie. it is smart.

Lauren Kaminski

Posted at 6:53 PM on August 6, 2014

4 months? She looks 9,like due any day now! Congratulations & it’s awesome that they’re still together.:)

Jenn

Posted at 6:16 PM on August 6, 2014

They will do just fine as parents there not kids anymore And YES!!! I would love to watch there show if they had one!

saj

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 6, 2014

Only 4 months along.? What is she going to look like at 9 months? Maybe she is having more than one baby.

Damn!

Posted at 5:42 PM on August 6, 2014

Maybe it’s twins?
Most women just start to show at 4 months.
They do say you show sooner if you have had a baby before.
She is pretty big though for only four months.
I would have said six or 7 months..
I wish her well.

Simone

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 6, 2014

Considering the fact the Catelynn is a little bit on the easier side it is not unusual if she appears bigger as a pregnant woman as well.. Besides, most women tend to have bigger stomachs when pregnant the second time around – I know I thought my cousin was carrying twins when she was five months pregnant and looked nine months pregnant. I was shocked when it said 4 months as well, but it is not unheard of for women to be that big at 4 :)

Simone

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 6, 2014

I means on the heavier side!