Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy End Their Five-Year Engagement

Sat, August 2, 2014 7:43pm EST by 13 Comments
Getty

hello there and thank you for your information –
I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.
I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the website many
times previous to I could get it to load properly.
I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but
sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could
damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of
your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Chris gibson

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 5, 2014

I

greygrey911

Posted at 4:34 PM on August 4, 2014

OMG Noooooo! So sad. They appear like an amazing couple. Hope they can work it out.

Daisy Filmore

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 4, 2014

I hope they work it out and get back together.

Pearl Parker

Posted at 12:50 PM on August 4, 2014

Soooo sad for michael nicole…..they made a amazing couple..
Stop judging her,,,, all the haters out there…praying for a makeup good luck>>>>♡♡♡♡♡♡

Helen

Posted at 9:30 AM on August 4, 2014

Michael, the best decision you could have made. When she opens her mouth, it is obvious she is not of your caibre. Find someone worthy, she is such a gold digger and a hood rat…

Gone with the wind!

Posted at 3:34 AM on August 3, 2014

Finally!!!!
I was so afraid this gold diggin hefer was gonna get him to jump that broom with her.
Thank goodness he woke up and split from her.
He deserves better.
It’s women like her that give good women a bad name.

Carl

Posted at 4:44 AM on August 3, 2014

I have to agree… you can see the greed in her eyes on that z rate show

Robyn Racine Roberts!

Posted at 6:37 AM on August 3, 2014

I agree as she has gold digger written all over her face! Plus she looks old enough to be his mother!

Danny

Posted at 11:59 PM on August 2, 2014

He probably saw that episode when she was gloating about providing her with an Amex black card.

A

Posted at 9:23 PM on August 2, 2014

A middle aged, financially set couple engaged for five years???????????? They NEVER had any intentions of tying the knot. It was a “Get out of jail free” card they played for the children so they could sleep together.

D

Posted at 8:31 PM on August 2, 2014

I am sadden learn of their broke-up. Wish them both all the best!

Tina Meyers

Posted at 9:21 PM on August 2, 2014

Why be sad—as $$$$$$$$ was more important to both of them than love & marriage!