Chris Brown Posts Heartfelt Message: ‘I’ve Made A Lot Of Mistakes’

Sat, August 2, 2014 6:08pm EST by 45 Comments
Courtesy of Instagam

naynay42

Posted at 7:29 PM on August 4, 2014

Leave Chris alone he’s only 26 and so young not ready to be tied down, what do 25 year old do they party and have many many girls! that’s the bottom line do you Breezy im with you!!

Xislander

Posted at 8:12 AM on August 4, 2014

There’s more power in staying single flying solo, Chrez

David Ingti

Posted at 3:32 AM on August 4, 2014

Chris did a good job, i’m pity to chris on why after he been felt guilty for years, and some one still tryna break his emotions.

zariah

Posted at 12:15 AM on August 4, 2014

zariah

Posted at 12:14 AM on August 4, 2014

i love you post everybody makes mistakes ive made everybody you always be true i love that yove true about you mistakes i just want you to be strong love you breezy

naynay42

Posted at 11:22 PM on August 3, 2014

Breezy do you were behind you now!! your too young to tied down to one women karrueche wants fame and money and your it Breezy! Go have fun like young guys at 25 do!!!!!!!!!!!Do You Now Breezy!

zariah

Posted at 7:18 PM on August 3, 2014

breezy you doin fine like your post

corey

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 3, 2014

Breezy do you brah. Admittance is the first step to growth. People don’t know your story, so they should keep there oppinions to themselves. Judge ye not less ye be judged. How many of us can stand to be judged. THESE HOES AINT LOYAL.

Elizia

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 3, 2014

I have been really hard on Chris and have called him some awful names, but this tugs at my heart strings. Chris has said he’s sorry for what he did to Rihanna so many times but I just wouldn’t forgive him or look at how he has owned up to his mistakes. I just saw a video on twitter of him singing “turn up the music” the one he did with Rihanna just a couple nights ago, and when Rihanna’s starts singing he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. I am starting to believe maybe these two belong together and maybe we all should just butt our big opinions out of it and remain silent. He has paid enough for what he’s done and Rihanna forgave him and I think it’s time I do to. I hope they find their way back to each other if that’s what they really want, it’s obvious that’s it’s Rihanna for Chris, he makes that crystal clear. I’m done bashing him. I wish you the best Chris.