Chloe Moretz & Brooklyn Beckham Dating: They Talk ‘All The Time’

Sat, August 2, 2014 1:09pm EDT by 13 Comments 30,675 Article Views
FameFlyNet

Jade Simpson

Posted at 5:58 AM on August 25, 2014

I <# Brooklyn!!! He's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hotttttt

colton

Posted at 7:37 PM on August 4, 2014

There not dating lol the media is so full of it XD

jdls;fl;asz

Posted at 3:55 PM on August 3, 2014

um nope Brook is mine :) :D

dead fred

Posted at 3:26 PM on August 3, 2014

so they always talk, that proves they’re dating? gotta love the media.

ddlovato

Posted at 5:50 AM on August 3, 2014

age doesnt matter….

Brooklyn

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 3, 2014

Exactly… Age is just a number.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:35 AM on August 3, 2014

They look cute together :)

anonymousse

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 2, 2014

I heard they originally met when she was hired to be his babysitter. A source told me that.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:33 AM on August 3, 2014

In what world would a 17 year old babysit a 15 year old? They are both young and both teenagers. Two years is not a big age gap. Lots of 15 and 17 year olds can be friends at school. If he was a lot younger or a lot older then it would be creepy, but they are close to each others age. They’re just two teens hanging out together.

JR

Posted at 2:07 PM on August 2, 2014

We’re beliving this based on a Daily Mirror article claiming an anonymous source? I’ll believe it when one of them say it’s so.

me

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 2, 2014

Seriously there’s nothing cute about it she’s almost 18 so how adorable do you think that will be when she’s 18 and he’s 16?.She’s been doing alot more than he has, he has alot of growing up to do.

Brooklyn

Posted at 4:15 PM on August 2, 2014

So what? We’ve got a similar case… Selena and Justin… I know it ended up bad but I think Brooklyn is different… he has a decent job, working in a caffe, like a normal person, when he doesn’t even have to move a finger to get what he wants, and that’s being mature. I think they’re a great couple (if they’re really a couple) and they should keep seeing each other.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:29 AM on August 3, 2014

Not long ago my first boyfriend was 2 years younger than me when I was the same age as Chloe Moretz. We are now friends and still keep in contact. I don’t regret any of it. I know lots of girls who have younger boyfriends and they are happy together. Two years is not a big age gap and they are both teenagers, so they are age appropriate for each other. Besides we don’t know their personality or how well they get along. It would be weirder if Chloe was dating a 25 year old, because at least a 15 year old is closer to her age.