Kim Kardashian Posts Naked Photo For Designer Riccardo Tisci’s Birthday

Fri, August 1, 2014 8:37pm EDT by 21 Comments 82,451 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Naked
Courtesy of Instagram/Getty

moses richard

Posted at 5:40 AM on August 21, 2014

Am tanzania student my hobby iz to becm a designer en I knw ur gud designer plz can u help me in.thiz I promc u I wil reward u after archiev my future I hope u wil reply my ans soon.after gatng it hve a gud day

Devante

Posted at 2:50 AM on August 5, 2014

Riccardo is a fudge packer! Kim’s 3rd rate effort will be wasted on him! Kanye should have done an arse shoot instead, Riccardo would have enjoyed that a lot more!

Bernard Walker

Posted at 10:21 AM on August 4, 2014

LIKe the see thru in PHUKET . awesome is OK with KIM and jst me !!

Katlin

Posted at 1:54 AM on August 4, 2014

Is tht all she knows how to do I seriously was a huge fan I’m so over her she’s too damn thirsty💦💦💦 also her mom is I heard easy my boyfriends brother used to play soccer nd his coach made a comment bout her being hella easy

Matt

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 2, 2014

That’s one nice birthday gift! Next May, if you can send one this way, that would be appreciated.

jesse

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 2, 2014

she’s so pathetic, fake relationship with kanye just for fame and money, kanye is gay, he had a relationship with riccardo since 2011
October 2011, Tisci says:

“I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it’s still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist. This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him.”

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 2, 2014

This delusional Byotch thinks she’s Marilyn Monroe all of a sudden last year she thought she was Elizabeth Taylor so anyhow all she’s doing is copying a picture of Monroe where Monroe is wearing stockings like this.Who hasn’t copied Marilyn’s picture poses?.The Main Marilyn Monroe stalkers are Kim Kardashian,Christina Aguilera,Lindsay Lohan.These trashy women need to stop stealing MARILYN Monroe’s every pose and be themselves.

me

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 2, 2014

Why does Kim Kardashian think anyone wants to see a picture of her fake,deformed Booty?.Kim is obsessed with taking selfies and Khloe just went off on her about being self absorbed and taking selfies all day.

smiley55

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 2, 2014

So sad that kanye little boy-man SHARES his wifey all like he does. WOW kanye little boy-man, APPROVES,no morals and respect it is what is, she has been taking off her clothes for the elites it has now becomes her job to give herself completely. It is what it is SAD. It seems by the pics there were a whole lot of other camera men in room as well. No respect, for her the world has already seen it all so I guess she will forever will be paid till she phase from existents. When kendall take over her JOB of becoming PIMP mama’s new Money Brand.

artiewhitefox

Posted at 1:07 PM on August 2, 2014

Clothing that people make has morality in it? amazing?

not a fan

Posted at 4:44 AM on August 2, 2014

This slut & her family needs to go tf away

artiewhitefox

Posted at 3:31 PM on August 2, 2014

Why don’t people have good words when what they did not make is seen?

Aleta Joy Bruno

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 2, 2014

He’s gay for one thing, why would he want her narcissistic naked photo, he’d rather have a nude selfie of Kanye, his lover. Why do these people think we want to see their body parts, we don’t

artiewhitefox

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 2, 2014

Tell me, what parts do you think are comely worthy of honor being spoken of in the verses below?
1 Corinthians 12: 23And those member1 Corinthians 12: 23And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
The parts that are seen by people as being uncomely not having have any honor are seen by God as being comely worthy of honor.

anonymosme

Posted at 11:48 PM on August 1, 2014

HOPE YOUR GOWN DESIGNER OVERCHARGED YOU FOR THAT RAG YOU WORE ON YOUR BIG FIASCO, THE BIB SUITED YOU WELL, AND THE VEIL, WELL THATS FOR VIRGINS, OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT. BIG SLUT.

artiewhitefox

Posted at 12:06 AM on August 2, 2014

I am amazed at how many people dislike their own nude bodies complaining about the bodies that are seen.

artiewhitefox

Posted at 1:12 AM on August 2, 2014

im just sayin

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 1, 2014

Slutttt!!! This will really hurt her daughter one day.SMDH

artiewhitefox

Posted at 11:51 PM on August 1, 2014

People hurt people. Why hurt a person when they show what God made?

artiewhitefox

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 1, 2014

It is her birthday suit. Adam and Eve were naked. The devils hates naked. The devil likes to see what he makes through people.

artiewhitefox

Posted at 8:59 PM on August 1, 2014

It is her birthday suit. Adam and Evie were naked. The devils hates naked. The devil likes to see what he makes through people.