Sean Lowe Disses Andi Dorfman: Josh Murray Is ‘Not Your Soul Mate’

Thu, July 31, 2014 10:58am EDT by 5 Comments 35,245 Article Views
Courtesy of ABC

Robert

Posted at 9:34 PM on August 10, 2014

I don’t believe there’s any such thing as a “soul mate”. I mean, who made up this term anyway. There are people that you love and share deep bonds with, but soul mate is definitely some made up romantic bs dreamed up by… wait for it…. some romance novelist, hallmark card writer or lonely female laying in her bed at night wishing for that fairy-tale knight in shining armor that doesn’t actually exist.

Alex

Posted at 9:06 AM on August 2, 2014

Sean is a realist and down to earth guy. Its impossible someone fall for other in 20 hours of a cumulative relationship in a way they want to marry after those hours. This is only a tv show people.

fishing

Posted at 6:42 PM on July 31, 2014

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the
same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Appreciate it!

Lucy C

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 31, 2014

Sean is à realist. He makes sense. Andi and Josh seem to have a sober perspective as well

What what!

Posted at 11:24 AM on July 31, 2014

STFU Hollywood Life. He is giving sound advice. He isn’t dissing anyone. Quit wording headlines to mislead your readers! N