Nick Viall Blames Andi Dorfman For Having To Reveal Sex Life On TV

Thu, July 31, 2014 3:22pm EDT by 20 Comments 23,681 Article Views
Courtesy of Access Hollywood/ABC

Joyce grace oooo

Posted at 8:29 PM on September 19, 2014

Ladies should always learn to close their legs,sleeping around is disgusting especially if you are a public figure, because people are watching you.bachellor and bacheloratte please watch out.

Lydia watson

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 10, 2014

One last post for people who watched this show…..I can’t understand how u Andi lovers didn’t see thru her right from the beginning with all her disgusting comments about sex……that’s all she is about…. And to say she decides on men on their sex performance…..she’s such a pig ! look at her last season with Juan Pablo…..gross….she’s such a user ladies….is that what we promote ? Shame on us girls ! Nick is sooooo fortunate she’s out of his life……watch, that relationship is doomed cause all it’s based on is sex. She even said she wants to be in Hollywood for movies….what a freakin joke !! Nice mouth ! 😩

Jakes

Posted at 1:03 AM on August 11, 2014

You’re so riht, Lydia. Do you remember when she just grilled Juan Pablo for not paying more attention to “her”, not being more interested in “her”? She’s a narcissist, and a poser I think the reason she picked Josh probably was calculating: Josh had more star appeal, he bowed at her feet, she could push him around. But the day he doesn’t make it “all about Andi” the relationship will be over. She’s a phony, Nick was the real McCoy and anyone who didn’t see that must be dumb and blind. IMHO.

Lydia watson

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 10, 2014

Ok people… If all of u Nick haters knew anything about him, you would understand why he did what he did……Nick is a Virgo.. Look it up…..they are very, very sensitive, loving and extremely giving and get hurt a lot….my son is a virgo also and he’s been hurt too because of his open heart….Michael Buble, my favorite, is a Virgo too and he’s been hurt too….read about it and then go watch the utube video of his song It’s a. Beautiful Day….Nick, if u read this, watch it also because you and Michael share a lot……it will help all your hurt…….then, like my son move on and don’t jump in head first next time …..I taught him that…there are a lot of Andi girls out there with no heart for others, just for their own interests…fame and fortune for her, just waiting to put the screws to you….so beware Nick..find a real woman, not a user and in this case….a slut !! She makes me sick…
learn your lesson !! You can do it !!! 😘

Lollita

Posted at 4:30 PM on August 11, 2014

he is a libra, not a virgo

Tisha

Posted at 2:12 PM on August 8, 2014

How ironic that Clare was vilified for the Juan Pablo’s incident and some of you posters here are now glorifying Nick’s behavior. As a mother, grandmother and a practicing Catholic, I do not believe in this so called norm of modernists culture or behavior related to co-habitation and sex. However I am a realist, and know that as adults we are all responsible for our own moral conduct and are answerable for our individual behavior. Nick cannot be vindicated for his part. Sex without marriage is “Fornication” and if you step out after marriage, it is infidelity or adultery irrespective of the participants
Nick cannot create the Jesus he want’s by justifying his weakness of the flesh with that fiance gibberish for an inappropriate behavior. There is no exclusion for fiance or someone you think you are going to be engage to in the bible. Nick was the one sneaking to snitch on the other men so much so the men called him a snake and, he turned out to be just that. He already had a broken engagement, and his stratigic plan was to win any way possible. I was convienced when he stated to one of the other men “enough is enough with this good guy routine” there I knew he was up to no good. This is an intelligent well read calculating individual, a manipulator who was in no way being honest and who was retaliating to humiliate and hurt. I was not impressed by his solemn performance at the finale
What answer was he looking for? a decision was made, the winner selected. She already told him that she was sorry he are not the winner. There is nothing dignified about his action, and a gentleman would have indeed exercise respect for himself and others. Where is his moral conscience? After watching his various media rounds and his condesending attitude towards some of the other contestants, my conclusion is that his performance was intentional, deliberate,to humiliate, stir up controversy and public opinion. What Nick had for Andi was not genuine, Someone with less intelligence even when hurt will not use the world as his stage. This show goes beyond America. God help the next woman to cross his path.

Jakes

Posted at 12:12 AM on August 9, 2014

With all due respoect I have to say you are insane. God help the people who are forced to look to you for wisdom. In attempting to figure out your completely incorrect rationale I’m going to (1) recommend you to go to a quiet spot and think about what you just wrote, and (2) promise all the commenters here that you will NOT WATCH The Bachelorette ever again.

Bearmama

Posted at 9:06 PM on August 6, 2014

I think many of us can say that we have slept with people we haven’t loved. I don’t think it’s this big deal that everyone is making it out to be. Andi realized for sure that it was Josh on her overnight with him. Honestly, could you imagine a life with super emotional Nick? You want to marry your best friend, someone who you can laugh with through the non-romantic moments of life that are bound to come with kids and growing older. I don’t think it’s poor character at all and I also don’t think we have to pretend that nothing happens behind those closed doors. They deserve some privacy but also some respect when the truth comes out. Here’s to Andi and Josh and their fun, loving relationship. Also, here’s to people who care to live their lives in public. Thank you for bringing us on board with you. Wish you nothing but the best in love.

Star

Posted at 8:39 PM on August 5, 2014

I say good for nick for voicing the truth about his and andi’s relationship. She sexed him up and then openly stated she didn’t love him… Please, that’s poor character on her part coming from a woman. After learning of this in after the final rose episode, I no longer respected her and even dislike her now.

Kim

Posted at 5:26 PM on August 1, 2014

Nick tried to talk to Andi privately but she wouldn’t see him. He needed answers and unfortunately the only place he was allowed to get answers was on public television. So, too bad for Andi. If you’re going on a reality TV show, you must be prepared for everyone knowing everything. If she didn’t want everyone to know that she had slept with Nick, then she should have seen him privately.

Jakes

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 2, 2014

If she was in love with Josh from the start, she never should have slept with Nick six weeks later. She talks out of both sides of her mouth. Andi is in love in “Andi”. It’s Andi and Andi + one (who’s Josh). Nick was every right to ask that question because she led him there. It is her fault, and I predict this princess will end up showing her vicious true colors to Josh soon. Predict no wedding here and Andi back to her $20k legal job.

Star

Posted at 8:42 PM on August 5, 2014

Agreed.

What what

Posted at 11:27 AM on August 1, 2014

If he was any kind of a true gentleman he never NEVER would have mentioned anything about their private happening. He is a dirt bag! I don’t care what the situation, I don’t care that she would not meet with him. He wrote her a multinpage letter, I am pretty sure he mentioned that in the letter as well. He just HAD to humiliate her on live Television. Meanwhile not making contact.

That was the first complete thought/question he finished all season.

Anna

Posted at 7:30 AM on August 1, 2014

Andi deserved it!

Star

Posted at 8:42 PM on August 5, 2014

Agreed.

Latonya

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 31, 2014

A great deal of fantastic information on this great site, really need a steam shower unit in my bathroom

fishing

Posted at 5:35 PM on July 31, 2014

If you are going for most excellent contents like me,
simply go to see this website every day because it offers quality contents, thanks

You Must Be Gullible

Posted at 4:12 PM on July 31, 2014

Yup, I can see why she chose the other guy. Andi totally dodged a bullet. He reminds me of an ex, who after I broke up with him and then made it clear I was seeing someone else, stalked me for over two years.

“WHY WON’T YOU LOVE ME?!?!?!?!?!”

“Cause you’re a whiny creep who can’t take “no” for an answer and you wreak of desperation. That’s not endearing, that’s stalking.”

AB

Posted at 9:33 PM on August 6, 2014

I was very happy for Andi and Josh towards the end but when learning she slept with Nick before choosing Josh her character turned me off completely!! what goes around comes around!! I feel for you Nick, I hope you find the love of your life!!

Lydia watson

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 10, 2014

nick….you did the right thing…andi is a piece of crap….phoney, gold digger and liar….she should have never slept with Nick knowing she so called loved another….why is Nick getting a bad rap ? She’s the slut……Nick, as far as I am concerned my Little Michael Buble look alike, you win this whole thing hands down…..go find a real woman who’s not in it for fame and fortune……shallow creep…she wouldn’t see you or speak to you…too bad for her….what goes around, comes around !! Nick is great, sensitive, kind and has emotions not like cold hearted Andi….she showed her true colors on the last nite….yuk, what a B…….