Jennifer Lawrence: Dumped By Nicholas Hoult Over ‘Exploded Ego’?

Thu, July 31, 2014 7:41pm EDT by 20 Comments 17,287 Article Views
Jennifer Lawrence Break Up
Getty

Computer Repair Coral Springs

Posted at 10:17 PM on August 26, 2014

For hottest news you have to pay a visit internet and
on web I found this web page as a finest web page for most up-to-date
updates.

smartphone android

Posted at 4:11 PM on August 26, 2014

Through pinching the display, a thumbnail overview of the
homescreens will be displayed with the preferred one chosen by
simply pressing the picture on screen. The beauty of Insteon home automation is that it is modular and affordable.

The handset sets decently in palm and the bigger
screen will look like a HDTV in your palm.

Wesley

Posted at 10:39 PM on August 24, 2014

Amazing site heaps of brilliant steam shower knowledge here

Booker

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 15, 2014

this one seems to be like my own enclosure
I got a hold of recently, very pleased about it for those upon the fence with regards to purchasing
one, get it done, you will not regret it

Sadye

Posted at 2:05 AM on August 13, 2014

Really love these steam showers

Melissa

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 2, 2014

I don’t believe this at all. I will not ever believe that Jen is a fame whore or that she has a giant ego. She’s so sweet and down to earth and as many have said she stays out of the limelight by choice unless she’s promoting something or doing an event or award show. As far as her and Nicholas being broken up I won’t believe that either until I hear it from a reputable source. I never really liked them together and I probably wouldn’t even know who Nicholas was unless he was dating Jen, but he doesn’t seem like a bad guy and he doesn’t seem the type to talk about Jen like that to gossip sites and mags. I would much prefer her to be with Liam but whatever makes her happy. Gossip sites like this just make stuff up and ever since Kristen and Nicholas got cast in equals together there have been fake stories about Jen being jealous and Kristen being ready to move in on her man. And I have said all along that as soon as equals starts filming, which it now has, there were gonna be a huge amount of rumors going around about Jen and Nicholas breaking up and him dating Kristen and I wasn’t wrong. This is just the beginning, so sadly we will keep hearing all this crap about Jennifer, Kristen, and Nicholas breaking up and hooking up and so on. It’s annoying to me because I love Jen so much and don’t want her to be surrounded by these ugly and untrue stories.

Kerry

Posted at 2:17 AM on August 1, 2014

Having met them both in NYC at the X-Men premiere I doubt this is true. She’s by far the most down to earth person I’ve ever met. She’s really sweet and no ounce of ego about her. Nicholas seems a bit shy, but I feel like this is just another gossip story tossed out there to sell tabloids.

joan ugbamin

Posted at 10:15 PM on July 31, 2014

nicholas dont deserve jen..I prefer josh hutcherson..they so look good together..

Emily

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 1, 2014

you’re so right!!!

Heather

Posted at 8:31 PM on July 31, 2014

I don’t believe this, but I do believe that Nick has a problem with Jen’s success. I’ve always thought he was only dating her for her fame and now I don’t think he likes being in her shadow. I’m all for her moving on to an actual A-lister boyfriend like Liam Hemsworth. They would have beautiful offspring.

gundagai

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 1, 2014

“I’ve always thought he was only dating her for her fame”

Doesn’t make sense. They met while filming X-men. At that point, the only fame she had was for Winter’s Bone.

anonymosme

Posted at 8:26 PM on July 31, 2014

RUN ALONG NOW HOLLYWOOD LIFE, GO DIG UP SOME SH*T ON THE KARTRASHIAN/JENNERWHORES THATS YOUR NUMBER ONE TRUE DIRT !!!!! LEAVE THE GOOD CELEBS ALONE!!!!!!!

WrongPerson

Posted at 8:25 PM on July 31, 2014

Is this really the best you guys could come up with? When Jennifer is not promoting a film and not on a red carpet she is pretty much a M. I. A when it comes to being in the media, so how is she obsessed with fame? I think you guys might have her confused with Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift.

Tammy

Posted at 8:08 PM on July 31, 2014

I was waiting for these rumors to start. Pretty soon you guys are gong to be saying that Nicholas is leaving Jennifer for Kristen. No one’s buying it.

Joan

Posted at 8:05 PM on July 31, 2014

Why is Riley always caught in the middle? I thought she had a boyfriend?

Oh, Please!

Posted at 8:03 PM on July 31, 2014

Nice try HWL, but if Jen were obsessed with fame she would do things and have a twitter like all the other fame whores to always be in the media but she doesn’t. But I will say this I think she’s too good for Nicholas. I think she should be with Liam Hensworth. Now those two would make a gorgeous couple!

Heather

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 31, 2014

Yes, Jen and Liam should be together. They would be great together!

Mandy

Posted at 7:55 PM on July 31, 2014

Why is that Riley girl always linked to guys already in relationships or ex’s of her friends? First, Rob now Nicholas. Can’t she find somebody who isn’t available or a friend of hers hasn’t dated?

Amy

Posted at 7:51 PM on July 31, 2014

I find this very hard to believe given that unless Jennifer is promoting a film, going to award shows or doing red carpets she disappears from the public eye. She doesn’t have any type of social media except for Facebook (which she herself doesn’t even use her people do) and if she were obsessed with fame she would have Twitter and Instagram. She would go to all the big Hollywood parties and hangout spots. Maybe Nicholas just can’t handle a successful woman but I don’t think that’s true. I just think you guys just like making things up and I think you guys are gong to try to say Kristen stole him from her because they’re working together. Stop causing drama where there is none.

Mandy

Posted at 7:57 PM on July 31, 2014

I agree. I never see her out and about in paparazzi shoots and I highly doubt Nicholas would tell these gossip rags anything.