Beyonce Raps About ‘Leaving’ Jay Z In New Nicki Minaj Song — Report

Thu, July 31, 2014 5:57pm EDT by 35 Comments 99,516 Article Views
Beyonce Disses Jay Z New Song
Getty FameFlyNet

D$

Posted at 7:43 PM on August 22, 2014

I n my opinion I think that love is the most precious thing you can have and get from another soul they have been together for ever to be honest thought they were ride or die for one another and with a child a young child at that you should try everything in it humanly powers not saying it would happen but what real man wants any other man other than family round his seed that’s just my opinion but end the end sometime love just isn’t enough

fhjgf

Posted at 12:00 PM on August 14, 2014

If you stop reading this you will die. My name is Teresa Fidaglo, if you don’t post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever. A girl skipped this and 29 hours later her mom died. I am real you can google me.“

Cammie T

Posted at 8:14 AM on August 2, 2014

Lmao at this article!!! These are lyrics from Flawless on her lastest album!!! Hahahahaha! Whoever changed the lyrics to write this ridiculous story is silly!!! Good one! Lol!!!

guilherme

Posted at 4:45 AM on August 3, 2014

check beyonce ft nicki minaj – flawless remix ;)

Nathan

Posted at 10:37 PM on August 1, 2014

Those lyrics are from Flawless from her new album. She even performs it on the OTR tour! Idiots.

Charles

Posted at 9:44 PM on August 1, 2014

Its a remix

KJ

Posted at 7:15 PM on August 1, 2014

LOL!!! Have you not heard her new album, those lyrics are on ***Flawless!

Ray

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 3, 2014

Actually the lyrics are “My man make me feel so god damn fine-” Where as she makes no mention of Jay in the remix and changes the lyrics to “These n*ggas.”

Elvis Kiarie

Posted at 6:20 PM on August 1, 2014

This story reeks of so much fakeness, it makes me laugh.And now, MediaFakeout is a legitimate gossip source? Someone needs to fire some people at Hollywood Life for publishing such outright false crap!