‘KUWTK': Kim Kardashian Reveals She Wants To Adopt A Little Girl

Wed, July 30, 2014 4:54pm EDT by 41 Comments 21,926 Article Views

Kim reveals on the Aug. 3, episode of ‘KUWTK,’ that she met a little girl named Pink, who she wants to adopt!

Kim Kardashian wants another baby! The reality star tells her mom, Kris Jenner, that she went to an orphanage and fell in love with a little girl who she wants to tell Kanye West about.

Kim Kardashian Wants To Adopt A Little Girl

Kim is talking to her mom and Brandon Jenner and says that she has fallen for a little girl!

Kris immediately tells Kim that it’s a bad idea. She the compares Kim’s quick decision to shopping, and says that babies aren’t like purchases made in a store. She also told Kim that she feels she does things without thinking it through.

‘KUWTK': Khloe Feels Guilty About Rob Kardashian

Khloe admitted on a recent episode of KUWTK, that she feels guilty for Rob Kardashian‘s emotional issues.

“Rob has said, ‘Being in that house, it was so dark, and it made me do dark things.’ It gets to me, it makes me feel bad,” she said. “I definitely feel guilty, and I don’t care what anyone says. I was not there to protect Rob, I was not even there to protect myself.”

We feel so sad that she’s sad over this!

HollywoodLifers, do you think that Kim should adopt another baby?

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashians Coverage:

1. Khloe Kardashian’s Harsh Instagram Message: Dissing Kim Kardashian?
  2. Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian: Who Has The Better Butt?
  3. Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? — Sparks Rumors In New Pic Holding Stomach

Christoper

Posted at 1:56 PM on September 13, 2014

Wonderful website a large amount of awesome steam shower knowledge here

Pure Natural Cleanser Review

Posted at 3:59 AM on September 12, 2014

Wow, incredible weblog structure! How lengthy have you
been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy.
The total look of your web site is magnificent, as smartly as the content material!

Posted at 4:53 AM on September 11, 2014

I appreciate, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for.
You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

Bye

Posted at 4:15 PM on September 9, 2014

Never ever heard of a steam shower enclosure up until I discovered this site, so
happy I did truly want one now and finance permitting will be getting one soon

doodle god hack android

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 9, 2014

I think the admin of this web site is really working
hard in favor of his website, for the reason that here every material is quality based stuff.

baju muslim anak

Posted at 9:02 PM on September 7, 2014

This text is invaluable. How can I find out
more?

spesifikasi sony xperia E3

Posted at 2:59 AM on September 7, 2014

Location-based technology: This is also known by the term GPS technology.

So these devices were invented to give you the individual the ability to charge your phone from anywhere.

PDF is a good choice for viewing Power – Point especially when the Power – Point needs to be sent to others.

steam free games

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 6, 2014

If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, simply pay a quick visit this web site every day because it provides quality contents,
thanks

game

Posted at 11:11 PM on September 5, 2014

The growing popularity of mobile applications has also increased competition between companies to develop mobile games.
What was your absolute favorite movie and game from the past few
years. The Xbox 360 gaming console boasts on many different features.

web page

Posted at 8:36 AM on September 5, 2014

What i do not realize is iff truth be told how you’re
now nott really muich morre well-likedthan yoou might be right now.

You’re very intelligent. You understand therefore considerably in terms of this subject, made me
individually imagine it from so many numerous angles.
Its like omen and men aren’t involved except it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga!
Your individual stuffs great. All thee time deal with it up!

Neil

Posted at 2:47 AM on September 5, 2014

These magazines can be discovered at a typical bookstore that sells magazines or at a computer product store.

More and more people can afford a personal computer in their home, and more work is operated through computers, which greatly decrease the demand
for smart phones, because after all smart phones can’t
compare with computers when computers are nearby. 09 interactive
hot line Ten selection Zhejiang network providers,
advocacy organizations, staff took to the streets Zhejiang network providers,
advocacy organizations, staff took to the streets.

Cheap Shed Plans

Posted at 8:30 PM on September 4, 2014

Most storage shed plans will not be perfect and you
may want to change them, such as putting in an extra
window or putting double doors instead of a single door.
The second way is to make a storage shed from the ground up all on your lonesome.
Not to mention this way is a lot more cost effective than getting dismantled kits.

Whirlpool steam Shower

Posted at 6:15 PM on September 2, 2014

Never heard of a steam shower enclosure until I ran into this website, so happy I did so really would like one now and finances allowing will probably be buying one in the near future

porsche watches

Posted at 5:06 PM on September 1, 2014

porsche watches
I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Posted at 9:38 AM on September 1, 2014

Bulks of the advertisers are primarily private property owners, letting managers
and property agents. The simple truth is, people join MLM opportunities because of who introduced them.
Birthdays, Anniversaries, Housewarmings, Weddings, Baby Showers, Christmas and Valentines Day.