Ian Somerhalder Says He ‘Will Be’ Married — To Nikki Reed?

Wed, July 30, 2014 4:22pm EDT by 52 Comments 99,641 Article Views
Ian Somerhalder Married
Getty

Cami

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 14, 2014

Noo no no Nian forever

Brigitte

Posted at 1:23 AM on August 22, 2014

I love them as a couple, there beautiful and look so much in love and happy. If anyone deserves to be happy it is Ian

Basmala

Posted at 9:03 PM on August 19, 2014

REALY I will be very sad is that happen and I am sorry Ian I will hate you If you did that Nina said when you both broke up ( I will always Love Ian Somerholder ) she still love you I will realy hate you if you do that

Brigitte

Posted at 1:32 AM on August 22, 2014

Are You for real, You hate Ian because He moved on after over a Year with someone He loves, He did nothing to Nina, correct Me if I am wrong, but did She not break up with Ian, moved on with His friend Derek Hough a short while after and a bunch of other guys, after that, being splattered all over the papers with that. Did you hate here for what that had to be doing to Ian. I am so happy for that wonderful Man to have found love again,

Vicky Drake rbaniak

Posted at 12:38 AM on August 14, 2014

How about its none of our business…lol these are people do we really have to know everything what does that say about us “`we have to much time on our hands….lol although I am quilty read it all too.But in the end its their life and if they marry great if not then oh well …they are no different then you and their relationships work the same way ours do……Just happens they are rich in popularity …well deserved but the news media need to chill out let them have there time . Ok I like a tip or 2 for fun but damn some of you are taking this way to seriously…..lol

Vicky Drake Urbaniak

Posted at 12:40 AM on August 14, 2014

oops typed my name wrong lol

kerry

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 11, 2014

IAN AND NIKKI – WOW – A REALLY BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

MsAnonymous

Posted at 1:30 PM on August 11, 2014

when he said, “I mean eventually, in my life! No, I mean eventually,” that means, he wants to get married but definitely not to Nikki.. come on.. if he wants to marry her he should have smiled and said, “We’ll see about that” or “If she’s ready then…” he would’ve said words with confirmation like those…

Anotherjunkie2

Posted at 10:43 PM on August 10, 2014

And why does she look so much like Nina..Ian’s type…dark eyed and dark hair and vampires lol?

Farrukh (uzbekistan)

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 9, 2014

Ohhh, c’mon Ian and Nina were wonderful couple, and they should get married. If I were Ian I would get married to Nina. She is beautif and how he can get married to another girl, I don’t wanna say that Ian and Nikki are not cute couple, they are cute, but with Nina it would be more cute, so Ian think carefully before making a decision!!! Nina Dobrev is beautiful and people should be mad to reject her!!!

Diane

Posted at 5:58 PM on August 8, 2014

They just started dating , Is this a rebound thing. It must be a MAMN thing ! STUPIDITY PLAN AND SIMPLE !!!!