Farmer Chris Soules Confirmed As Next ‘Bachelor’

Wed, July 30, 2014 6:03pm EDT by 51 Comments 140,909 Article Views
Farmer Chris Soules Next Bachelor
Courtesy of ABC

Steph

Posted at 12:16 AM on August 7, 2014

Zzzzzz…..won’t be watching. Chris and Marcus were so attractive but sooooo boring!! I vote nick.

Jenna

Posted at 7:01 AM on August 5, 2014

Noooooooooooooo! I so wanted an Arie season!

bb

Posted at 10:48 AM on August 14, 2014

Yuck ! Arie had slobber all over everything when kissing didnt u see !!! And he had his hand all over the girs face and head drove me crazy.

J J

Posted at 10:10 PM on August 2, 2014

Chris seems like a genuine, down to earth guy. I don’t think that I would be excited about living in Iowa, but if you truly love someone, it shouldn’t matter and you’ll make it work.

The show is about findings true love, so all of you gold-diggers, stay home! Don’t waste everyone’s time!

I think that Chris would be an awesome husband. I hope that Chris finds someone as spectacular as he is!

Christine

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 2, 2014

I agree Arie should be the next hes the whole package

Christine

Posted at 5:57 PM on August 2, 2014

Booooooooo not a Iowa guy how boring…. He does not have the who,e package he needs a farmer girl in Iowa

Kate

Posted at 8:24 PM on August 1, 2014

No way!! Arie’s reputation alone would make him a horrible bachelor. Between him and old one ‘F’ Jef they have already bedded most of the very young ladies of America.

And Sean Lowe campaigning for him to be the bachelor is hilarious, if you can’t see through that you are as gullible as they say bachelor viewers are, if Arie gets picked it gives Sean and Catherine more air time and attention, which they crave and prosper from.

Sarah

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 1, 2014

Yay!!!!

carol

Posted at 2:14 PM on August 1, 2014

I wanted Marcus, but since he’s going to be Bachelor Paradise we know it wont be him

Caroline

Posted at 4:05 AM on August 1, 2014

EUW not chris please, if it is chris im not going to watch it!!! Arie should be the next bachelor! And then Jef!!!!! I would be obsessed with the bachelor then lol!!! :D So good huys two <3<3<3<3<3

Marilyn Richards-Snow

Posted at 9:48 PM on July 31, 2014

Nick for me.

Coraline

Posted at 7:07 PM on July 31, 2014

This is not true Hollywood life. Mike Fleiss has said they have not chosen who the next bachelor is going to be yet. I’m sure Chris’s buddy Cody said he would make a good bachelor, but if he said he is the bachelor then he’s lying because the next bachelor hasn’t been chosen yet and that came out of Mike Fleiss own mouth. I think I’ll believe him before I believe Cody. LOL

Sally

Posted at 7:05 PM on July 31, 2014

ARIE ARIE ARIE is the next bachelor. Chris would be nothing but a snooze fest.

Leslie

Posted at 7:04 PM on July 31, 2014

Hahahaha who TF wants to go live on a farm? Most these women who sign up for these shows want the glitz and glamor that goes with being on a show like this. I don’t think any of them will be thrilled to go live on a farm with Chris. He’s a nice guy but he needs a farm girl, not the types of girls that go on these shows. This is ridiculous! Hahahahaha

Callie

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 31, 2014

The new bachelor HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUCNED I repeat the new bachelor HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUCNED. I don’t think Cody knows who its going to be but everyone is rooting for ARIE!!!!

sugar

Posted at 6:44 PM on July 31, 2014

Chris is the perfect bachelor! In spite of his success, he is down to earth….and adorable! Whoever nabs him will have made an awesome catch. It’s pretty much been a no-brainer that he would be the next bachelor.

Coraline

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 31, 2014

One problem though, It has not been confirmed who the next bachelor is. Mike Fleiss said he hasn’t decided so it’s not a no brainer because he’s got a few great guys to choose from and it’s not a for sure spot that Chris will get it.

James Mason

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 5, 2014

Coraline is plant from the show, so don’t listen to her. I KNOW Chris is the next B.

Kay

Posted at 6:35 PM on July 31, 2014

I’m so glad that Chris Soules is the next Bachelor…he is good looking and has all the qualities. May he find the love of his life. Good Luck Chris…I’ll be watching.

Coraline

Posted at 7:13 PM on July 31, 2014

He’s not the next bachelor it hasn’t been decided yet who will be the next bachelor. God, people are so dumb to believe gossip rags. lol

fishing

Posted at 6:28 PM on July 31, 2014

I’ll right away snatch your rss as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription link or
newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that
I could subscribe. Thanks.

JD

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 31, 2014

The next bachelor should be Nick!! Chris is way too boring and Arie, well…..his time is up…time for him to move on from the Bachelor…he’d old news now and if he was all that, he would be taken by now with all the publicity he’s been exposed to! Nick would be perfect. Yes there is some controversy surrounding Nick but at least he has depth and is interesting.

Jenna

Posted at 7:03 AM on August 5, 2014

Haha dream on.

Jakes

Posted at 11:45 PM on August 6, 2014

I’m with JD, it should be Nick. He should be given a chance to correct the bad image the show exploited which really wasn’t him. He was a very honest guy and he shouldn’t be penalized for wrong perceptions set against him. The guys didn’t like him for reasons like he knocked on Andi’s door one night. C’mon the show put him up to that, they followed him with CAMERAS for God’s sake. Nick as bachelor would make for the highest rated Bachelor show ever. Chris as Bachelor will not. I’m thinking the show is going to pick Nick. And I hope I’m right. Plus he’s a doll