Chris Harrison Forgets To Announce ‘Bachelor’? — Fans Freak Out

Tue, July 29, 2014 12:02am EDT by 9 Comments 138,340 Article Views
Chris Harrison Bachelor
Courtesy of ABC

Eyc

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 1, 2014

Khloe kardashian should be the next bachelorette!!!

Marilyn Richards-Snow

Posted at 9:36 PM on July 31, 2014

Oops Nick as bachelor I mean.

Marilyn Richards-Snow

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 31, 2014

They r waiting to see what we think of Nick as bacholorette because I bet Chris already met someone. Absolutely Nick for bachelor.

Meg

Posted at 2:12 PM on July 30, 2014

I bet they are being EXTRA CAREFUL to not make the same MISTAKE as they did with JUAN PABLO. So they are taking their sweet time finding the right guy.

Shanae

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 29, 2014

Maybe Andi wanted to take the Prius for a test drive and decided she wanted nice big good-looking truck with a big engine. ;p I hope the new Bachelor is Farmer Chris. He’s got the whole package. He handled the rejection so well and such a great guy. Dreamy!! If its Nick, I will stop watching the Bachelor. We saw how creepy guy ended the show with Juan Pablo.

Terry Graham

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 29, 2014

Andi shouldn’t complain about Nick exposing their night of sex, we all knew what was going to happen when she offered to share the fantasy suite with him!! And Nick has some serious depression problems!! He needs help so I guess Andi made the best choice!

Hilarysaurus

Posted at 7:42 AM on July 29, 2014

He said “at a later date” so I thought it was pretty clear that they wouldn’t be announcing it tonight…

Katy

Posted at 6:59 AM on July 29, 2014

If it’s not Farmer Chris I’ll be shocked, and VERY disappointed!

Dawn S

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 29, 2014

Farmer Chris has to be the next bachelor! He is so dreamy and sweet…. did I mention he’s easy on the eyes ;)