‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Aria Turns Against Hanna

Tue, July 29, 2014 10:15pm EDT by 5 Comments 20,871 Article Views
Courtesy of ABC Family

Darnell

Posted at 12:43 PM on September 3, 2014

hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! share we keep up a correspondence more about your article on AOL?
I require a specialist in this area to unravel my problem.
Maybe that is you! Looking ahead to peer you.

Wallace

Posted at 12:38 PM on September 3, 2014

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so!
Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:44 PM on July 31, 2014

Is it just me every male on the show always like younger girls has some sort of meeting with Ali before she disappeared. Maybe Zack did too.

Pepita

Posted at 4:27 PM on July 30, 2014

does anyone think that Ali is lying about having Noel Kahn break into Hannas? I’m not buying it, I think she’s lying…trying to protect them again? like in the halloween episode in season 2 when they were in that house and it was supposed to be noel but it wasn’t…pretty suspicious

Marissa

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 30, 2014

Ugh…I can’t believe the whole Hanna and zach thing even happened! We finally have a seemingly responsible male adult who expresses interest in women of the appropriate age and he does this? Not to mention arias response, she’s definitely not my favorite but I expected more from her.