Kim Kardashian Flaunts Cleavage & Leg In Sexy Slit Gown

Tue, July 29, 2014 9:34am EST by 7 Comments
SplashNews

Maimieee

Posted at 9:33 AM on July 30, 2014

She looks very pretty but come on, this is news? Kim Kardashian Flaunts Cleavage & Legs in Sexy Split Gown?

Matt

Posted at 8:28 PM on July 29, 2014

Kim’s gorgeous! She actually looks better now than she did years back. You people who voted no are just voting out of spite.

smiley55

Posted at 2:08 PM on July 29, 2014

Maybe kankimye-Botox, is already secretly PREGGARS”NEWS FLASH”. Does she or does she not look like she could be preggars? The wrapped house coat dress is not fashionable at all, and I am getting the impressions that no matter what kankimye-Botox, dress on her body it is suppose to be a Fashion statement. I can only say the Fashion statement FAILED big time, her hips are so overly wide and huge,with her nipples screaming out loud through her housecoat dress while display.It’s nothing NEW this is how kankimye-Botox, row these days right. Oh well it is what it is, nothing that is new in the news of today, nothing but several REPEATS over and over again.Kankimye-Botox, I wonder will her Botox butt will deflate like I saw this woman on that new show BOTCHED. The woman is now deformed for the rest of her life with butt indentions on her backside,from having a botched up botox injection/celliphone surgeries. Oh it looked so bad,I really felt sorry that woman. I believe for anyone who is interested in doing any kind of Botox injections/implants needs to check out this medical show it is a HIT and very knowledgeable of what happens to those who chooses to Botox to much and have extensive work done to their bodies in general.

Maimieee

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 30, 2014

From the bits of that rant that actually made sense and I could understand, I see you’re a trolling bully.

me

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 29, 2014

Look at the hobbit showing off her stumpy legs.Kim needs to stop showing off her fake boobs,fake deformed booty and Joker face from now on.

Maimieee

Posted at 9:36 AM on July 30, 2014

How would you like it if someone said you had stumpy legs and a deformed bum? Do you even know what deformed means? Yes I think plastic surgery, unless for medical reasons, is stupid (unless you are SERIOUSLY insecure about a big nose or something) but that’s just mean. You wouldn’t say that in real life ….

Bad choice

Posted at 10:04 AM on July 29, 2014

Not flattering at all. Again I ask where is the wedding band? This chick wears her engagement ring but no wedding band. What is up with that. More importantly were is her child.