‘Bachelorette': Andi Dorfman, You Were Too Harsh To Nick Viall

Tue, July 29, 2014 2:58pm EDT by 47 Comments 24,745 Article Views
Andi Dorfman Harsh

cathy

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 11, 2014

nick had no right to say anything that happened in the fantasy suite that should of stayed private. he is the type of guy that does and tells. sad and if he really did watch the show back he could tell who andi was into the most and it wasnt him

Alch

Posted at 3:59 PM on August 7, 2014

The premise of the show is that one of the final two wil be rejected. They knew what they signed up for. THe same script is palyed every show. Nick was too arrogant and confident n his game and that he would be the last man standing. I don’t know how many final rose ceremonies this writer has watched, but she should know that, at final two, they arrive seperately. The first one to arrive is USUALLY the one being sent home. Then the chosen guy/gal arives. They do not both stand there while she chooses the final guy. I think Andi’s reselve came from her visit to Nick’s room to tell him that he wasn’t her chosen. He stopped pretending at that point. What she did was out of respect for him and he reacted liked a spoiled kid. She was stright up honest and straightforward with him at the ATFR. Call it cold if you will, but it was straight, no chaser!

Kdr

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 1, 2014

Maybe she loved both of them… sincerely. Maybe her feelings for Josh were stronger, but she hadn’t made up her mind yet. Even on the fantasy night date with Josh she still had questions about the fact that he was “the same as her usual type”, so maybe she still had doubts. Noone knows what she was thinking. I don’t think she knew before fantasy suite dates who she honestly wanted to be with. Everyone here must live in the dark ages. You act like women don’t sleep with multiple men in short periods of tie. Are you kidding me? Yeah, it’s not what I would do as a seasoned adult, not what I believe in, or how I was raise, but unfortunately it’s just the way it is now. Don’t be so naive. It’s part of the show… at least she had the decency to send Chris home an not sleep with him also. She was set on Nick and Josh, and I honestly think she was torn, however I do believe she had stronger feelings for Josh. But who are we to judge, Josh said himself that Andi told him everything, it in the past, he understands why she did it, and he doesn’t care about it, so why should we.

Diana

Posted at 1:01 PM on August 1, 2014

Andi is a WHORE with no doubt. As a woman, if I am so in love with Josh, there is no way in the world I would sleep with another man. I might having multiple feelings for multiple people in that situation but no way having sex with both of them. Only a slut or a whore can do that.

Lollita

Posted at 10:55 AM on August 1, 2014

I like this article. I agree with everything you said. Also, I just want to add. Some people, including Andi might say that when need confronted her about the sex thing, it was below the belt. I don’t think Nick should be the one criticized for it. It is Andi’s actions that were below the belt. I would never, knowing that I already love one man, sleep with another. Why would you do that? Especially Andi, who knew how sensitive Nick was. I do not respect that.

Lollita

Posted at 8:20 PM on August 8, 2014

Nick not need

Kdr

Posted at 1:12 AM on August 1, 2014

And as for Andi saying she “loved him at first sight”, I don’t believe she meant “in love”… she already said he was her type and of course he is gorgeous, so naturally her first instinct when he got out of the limo was probably “omg, I’m think I’m in love”… I know I have done that before about a stranger as a lot of the other women on here have probably also done. Come on people. This is 2014! First of all, almost every bachelor or bachelorette sleeps with the last three people in the fantasy suites! She sent Chris home before the fantasy room date, so in reality she only slept with two guys! That doesn’t make her a whore, I respect that she didn’t want to put Chris through that because she knew he wasn’t the one for her. Finally, most of you must be dead in bed… although sex, making love, or whatever is a VERY important part of a relationship. I big part! Maybe Andi didn’t feel “that feeling” after she slept with Nick. I wouldn’t marry him either, if the sex was not great! It’s hard enough to keep that kind of excitement in marriages as it is, so if it’s not that great to start with, then thumbs down! Who cares anyway, she chose Josh, he’s gorgeous, seems genuine, they are beautiful together, and time will tell if they survive the real world. If they don’t, it’s not like it would be a surprise to those of us who have watched the show for years. Large percentage of the couples break up.

Debra Bales

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 1, 2014

Even if all you said was my belief,still just looking at it from one human being to another,there is no need to ever be so cruel and heartless…to kick someone over and over it was very ugly display of coldness,it’s really leaves no room for excuse.

Linda

Posted at 8:47 PM on July 31, 2014

Before ‘After the Final Rose’ Andi was one of my favorite bachelorettes. But after I saw the way she treated Nick, I was apalled. She was so cold and showed no empathy whatsoever. He tried to have several conversations with her prior to the taping and since she didn’t hear him out earlier on, that was the only time for him to share with her his REAL feelings. I emphasize real because he was literally shaking. I now think Andi is indeed a TV actress and refuse to watch her future ABC wedding. Ugh. At least there is still Sean and Catherine.

Alch

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 7, 2014

Did you not hear that the conversation would have been on camera anyway? UGH!

jane

Posted at 8:36 PM on July 31, 2014

Nick deserved a chance to speak with Andi in private. Nick seems a decent sort of person. Anid id did explain which no one appears to have pointed out-they were both tending toward analyzing situations and she said she thought that they would spend too much time perhaps analyzing -they would bring this out in each other-watch the final shown back and see her explanation. I hope Andi and Josh are happy.

jane

Posted at 8:09 PM on July 31, 2014

Gloria

Posted at 7:56 PM on July 31, 2014

You’re so right, Martin. Could not have described it better.