‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1’: Watch First Official Trailer

Mon, July 28, 2014 7:00am EDT by 39 Comments 20,535 Article Views

Let the battle begin! The first official full trailer for the ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ is finally here, and Katniss fans, you won’t be disappointed. Click to WATCH the trailer!

Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) hasn’t let us down yet, and it looks as though she’s ready for another bloody battle. This time around, Katniss is the focus of a mass rebellion against the Capitol in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1 and things are about to get crazy. We’ve seen a series of teaser trailers that show President Snow (Donald Sutherland) in mid-propaganda speech when District 13 abruptly interrupts with a threat that the Mockingjay is back! Well, you’ve seen nothing yet — check out the brand new, first full trailer!

‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′: Watch First Full Trailer

The Mockingjay lives on and Katniss is ready to fight.

In the first trailer for the film, everyone is rallying around our heroine to lead the rebellion. Plutarch Heavensbee (Philip Seymour Hoffman) is convinced everyone will follow Katniss, since she is the symbol of the Mockingjay, but District 13’s President Coin (Julianne Moore) isn’t so sure.

“No else can do this but her,” Plutarch declares. He’s right.

President Snow threatens that any symbols of the Mockingjay is forbidden and his men and the rebel forces go head-to-head in deadly, action-packed-battles.

“Are you fighting, Katniss? Are you hear to fight with us?” a young rebel asks at the end of the trailer.

“I am,” she says. “I will.”

In the upcoming installment, you can expect a brainwashed Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) beside President Snow and a furious Katniss who’s ready to overthrow the autocratic Capitol.

We catch glimpses of Gale (Liam Hemsworth) and Cressida (Natalie Dormer), who are more than ready to fight, but no Peeta in this preview.

The brand new trailer was revealed at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, July 26.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 hits theater November 21 — get ready for one hectic and bloody battle of the districts.

HollwoodLifers, how excited are you for the new Hunger Games? Sounds off below!

– Sammi Errico

More ‘Hunger Games’ News:

1. ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1’: The Mockingjay Lives In New Trailer
  2. ‘Divergent’ & ‘Hunger Games’ Face Off For Fandom Of The Year
  3. Jennifer Lawrence Suits Up To Film ‘Hunger Games, Mockingjay: Part 2′

Mittie

Posted at 4:23 PM on September 22, 2014

“Sometimes giving simply your schedule can definitely generate someone else smile,” in line with the website.
This article ѡill discuss Internet marketing contributing tօ obtaining
а master’s degree iin Internet marketing online. Αt the second, one of the most popular types of general marketing utilized bby աorld wide web advertising companies
іs termed article marketing.

Usually I do not read article on blogs, but I would like to
say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so!
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post.

shopify affiliate

Posted at 8:29 AM on September 16, 2014

A profitable affiliate marketing program
should require no more than an hour and half of supervision per day.

They take the responsibility of keeping track of the payment part and the links
of merchants on affiliate’s pages. This tool or program
is especially helpful if you are engaged in several affiliate
and pay-per-click programs and have placed ads
in emails, pop-ups and pop-unders, message boards, auto responders, Ezines, forums,
several web sites, surveys and various ad service providers.

James Barbour singer

Posted at 8:15 PM on September 11, 2014

Open the travel and move the directory to
its normal area on your computer system i. Soon after my boy came into
this world in Georgia, we left a medical facility with a Mozart Compact disc.
New Technological innovation has been around since the 1960s-70s that paved the way in which for most new designs.

HomeSecurityKings

Posted at 7:59 PM on August 27, 2014

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I do not know who yyou are but certainly you’re gokng to a famous boogger if youu
aren’t already ;) Cheers!

affiliate marketing solutions

Posted at 11:31 AM on August 27, 2014

There too you have the option of accepting or declining. Daily,
individuals are taken in by guarantees of big cash with relatively very little hard work.
People will always prefer audio visual material to written material.

sniper elite

Posted at 4:59 PM on August 21, 2014

I am actually delighted to glance at this blog posts which includes tons of useful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

House renovation contractors Savannah GA

Posted at 9:18 AM on August 21, 2014

I like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure!

Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve included you guys to my personal
blogroll.

Posted at 1:42 AM on August 19, 2014

ヽミミ      |: ン=-ニ-ヽ、   .|三=
上戸はソフバンのCMで貶められる立場だからチョンではないんじゃない
ブログに何書くとかも運営の折込済みって意味で台本って意味か

abned

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 18, 2014

This is very fascinating, You’re a very professional blogger.

I’ve joined your feed and stay up for seeking extra of your wonderful post.
Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

fast hard drives for gaming

Posted at 12:45 AM on August 17, 2014

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apporentice whilst
you amend your website, how can i subscribge for a blog
site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I were
a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered
bright transparent concept

Cornell

Posted at 9:18 PM on August 16, 2014

If you happen to Google Affiliate Marketing, you will find plenty of Affiliate
marketing websites and easy money making tricks. Daily, individuals are taken in by guarantees of big
cash with relatively very little hard work. Possessing these factors almost anyone
can learn and generate an enormous income from
the comfort of their home.

buying instagram accounts

Posted at 10:01 PM on August 15, 2014

If you’re one of the people that simply wants more fans to increase you rank or
your star status, or you simply are trying to promote you business, you have to stop and think:
If the accounts provided to me from the “get more followers” website(s) are inactive,
how will that increase my rank or help my business flourish
if there’s really no one behind these accounts that can help
spread the word on what I do, or give me more business in the first place.

The Instagram likes you obtain really should be authentic
persons and can help in long run small business.
The reason you how to get soundcloud followers is to get your work be
noted among the best and you should ensure that you are always noticed.

is there a cure for herpes

Posted at 9:11 AM on August 14, 2014

When some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she needs to be available that in detail,
thus that thing is maintained over here.