Beyonce & Jay Z: You Should Divorce If You’re Not In Love Anymore

Mon, July 28, 2014 8:16pm EDT by 7 Comments

Jezelle

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 29, 2014

I honestly think that if Jay Z gets a divorce with Beyonce it would be the stupidest thing he has ever done. He has a child now! Beyonce needs him. It doesn’t matter if they make a cute couple or not it’s the fact that he needs to open his eyes and realize that he has a child and a wife.

melina

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 29, 2014

if jay z dosent want her ill take her :)

Paolo

Posted at 9:42 AM on July 29, 2014

Beyonce, since her I AM YOURS tour, she has changed that part of the song and serves as a rift.

1redowl

Posted at 11:30 PM on July 28, 2014

I sincerely wish that they would divorce because I am so weary of reading about either of them.
I am also sick of KIMYE and anything or anyone to do with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.

Everyone reading my post will ask: Why are you reading and responding to articles about the above mentioned individuals?

Good Question!

Answer:
I find other articles of interest but I have to delete so many posts about these same six people.

Can we not “move on” and get some threads going about new people?

Trelle

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 28, 2014

I truly hope this is not true! They give me hope to ever finding true love.Whats the point of going before the all mighty and not sticking to their vows? Praying they can get thru. #TeamCarters

Yonce M

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 28, 2014

This is false that someone is cliam just to get moneys to do a silly thing like this.

ugh so

Posted at 8:53 PM on July 28, 2014

why you all tryna break them apart? huh? nothing better to writefor boulevard journalism? no. yeh.