Kris Jenner Breaks Down On ‘KUWTK': I Cry Myself To Sleep Every Night

Sun, July 27, 2014 11:19pm EDT by 11 Comments
KUWTK Kris Jenner Cries
Courtesy of E!

Devante

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 1, 2014

I wish Kris would just take an overdose!

Maimieee

Posted at 9:27 AM on July 30, 2014

I think Rob is lovely. Love your idea about sending him to your family Carmen – that is so sweet and you are a lovely person. And no, tough love is NOT want Rob wants or needs right now.

Carmen

Posted at 1:10 AM on July 29, 2014

Kim is so cool, figure centered and stupid. When your only brother is deal with depression that is not the appropriate attitude to have. She only think on herself. I don’t like her anymore. Kris as a mother have to be preoccupied and should take care of him with Khloe support not give to him their back. Poor boy, send him to me and my family and he will be happy and healthy with our love, dedication and support.

Trelle

Posted at 8:42 PM on July 28, 2014

I would say its to late to cry CHRIS! She should have been there for Rob and maybe he wouldnt feel such a depression. They are all wrapped up into their money hungry lives and not looking out for one another. That family really needs to get it together. #TEAMROB

Chacha

Posted at 3:02 PM on July 28, 2014

Kris I understand you. I have only one son and I’m always worried about him, but one thing commit them all into the hands of God and allow God to take care of them especially Rob. God loves you and so empty yourself unto him and rest in His care.

alice m. boley

Posted at 12:26 PM on July 28, 2014

Chris should back off and let her children alone. She needs to act her age and stop trying to be the boss opf everyone. She need to mind her own business and act like a 50 something woman instead of trying to keep up with her daughters, The profanity that comes out of her mouth makes me sick..No more watching for me. TOO MUCH VULGARITY for me.or any child to hear.

jjules

Posted at 10:51 AM on July 28, 2014

Rob’s problem is Khloe. Khloe knows exactly what’s wrong with Rob and Rob is probably addicted to something. Khloe is an ENABLER. Just like with Lamar she kept it a secret until he was Strung-out. Who in the world wants to rush to get back home cuz a family member has Gained weight. It wouldnt surprise me if Khloe was using something herself. Another thing since Khloe hates Selfies so much I’m sure she womt ever be posting them all over Instagram like she did when her and Lamar first broke up along with the weird subliminal cryptic messages

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 28, 2014

If I had 5 daughters like them I would cry myself to sleep every night…Such a disrespectful and sad family. All that money and fame and still no happiness, sad sad sad pathetic people…

Jan

Posted at 8:17 AM on July 28, 2014

LOL !!!

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 8:17 AM on July 28, 2014

Rob Kardashian is the only decent one among the whole bunch. She feels guilty? Well then maybe she shouldn’t be a money grubbing w***re who is intent on turning her daughters into w**res too. I imagine just living near that family is enough to drive a sane man mad.

peree