‘KUWTK': Khloe Kardashian Feels ‘Guilty’ For Rob’s Weight Issues

Sun, July 27, 2014 10:53pm EDT by 11 Comments
KUWTK Recap Khloe Feels Guilty
Courtesy of E!

asdf

Posted at 12:23 AM on July 30, 2014

“only rob lamar and i know what happened in this house…. i feel guilty…. i was not there to protect rob, i wasn’t even there to protect myself”

Hope

Posted at 2:33 AM on July 29, 2014

Khloe,
I am writing on this blog to reach out to you. Please continue to help your brother. I am a sort of psychic that has a gift to see in the future of people that are struggling. I’ve had thus gift since being a little girl and I’ve only used it when crisis are going to happen. I know you may think this is a joke but your brother will kill himself this year if you don’t get him help. I know you are under a lot of pressure right now, but look deep in your heart and you will find the strength you need. With hopes that you’ll listen. God bless.

Trelle

Posted at 8:34 PM on July 28, 2014

I can understand what Khloe is feeling. I think it is goid that she cares for Rob because the rest of the family could careless of what he and Khloe are going through. If they stop smelling the money and all go to Robs house and show him some love then maybe he can come out of the dark place he is in. I agree also that he needs to leave from his family and go and get himself some help. I am also TEAM Khloe! Stick with ur lil bro and u both will get thru.

Fiona Jenkins

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 28, 2014

It is her half brother and he needs to move far away from the whole katrash idiots to feel any better about himself.

mem

Posted at 5:02 AM on July 28, 2014

I feel so bad for khloe. I honestly think that Rob’s dark place is that he may or may not of been doing drugs with Lamar, but overall saw it all unfolding. This alone effected him. They showed tonight how close they were growing up. I think Kim is in a happy place, but wrong for what she said about rappers. So, quick to throw that in there; who is she to judge? She slept with a couple of rappers and basketball players!!! That also thru the hint of Montana. Yet. Who am I to judge the situation as well? Love me some khloe. Keep your head up lovely

Loopy

Posted at 12:03 AM on July 28, 2014

Ok, WTF happened in that house that was so dark, are we supposed to guess?

Erika

Posted at 1:11 AM on July 28, 2014

I’m guessing the fact that Lamar was smoking crack etc…

humberto perez

Posted at 2:01 AM on July 28, 2014

Who care

In my opinion

Posted at 11:29 PM on July 27, 2014

I watched the show and I feel bad what khole was going through with Lamar and her brother, she is worry about rob too, I did see nothing wrong with that at all, she is being very caring sister but to me I thought kim was very rude and mean toward khole, she is going through a lot, it must been hard on her.well I think khole was caring one in the family. TEAM KHOLE!.

Jessie

Posted at 11:16 PM on July 27, 2014

I’ll Be There No Matter What, But, I Would Want 2 Fix My Self First & Then Be There 4 Any 1 Else!

iffamsucxcb

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 27, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. nnnnnnncvncvn