‘Fifty Shades Of Grey': Christian Ties Up Anastasia In First Trailer– Watch

Thu, July 24, 2014 8:43am EDT by 13 Comments 27,065 Article Views

Mr. Grey will see you now… and it’s about time! On July 23, the first official trailer was released for ‘Fifty Shades of Grey,’ and let’s just say, it is h-o-t.

After Beyonce teased the trailer with a sexy clip on July 19, we couldn’t wait to see Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) in that grey tie and Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) looking more gorgeous than ever — and yes, they did deliver! In the new trailer, we see everything from the awkward first encounter between Anastasia and Christian, to the first time she comes face-to-face with the Red Room of Pain! Watch the sexiest trailer of the year here.

‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer

“I’m incapable of leaving you alone,” Christian whispers to Ana in the new trailer. Her response: “Then don’t.”

Talk about a steamy two and a half minutes!

The trailer debuted on the Today show on the morning of July 23 — yes, that early in the day — and we’ve already re-watched over and over again.

‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’: Christian & Anastasia’s Chemistry Is So Hot

The innocence and vulnerability that Dakota exudes as a submissive Ana is absolutely perfect. She’s stunning and doesn’t know it, just like author E.L. James imagined — it’s clear that she had a big part in the making of the movie, and rightfully so.

‘Fifty Shades Of Grey': ‘Enlighten Me’

Yes, we see Charlie Tango. Yes, we see the steamy elevator scene. And yes, we see that grey tie.

“I don’t do romance. My tastes are very singular, you wouldn’t understand,” Christian tells Ana while we watch a montage of sexy stares and steamy make outs. And of course, as we know since we read the book, that she answers, “Enlighten me.”

‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’: Fans Get Turned On By The Sexy Trailer

We’ve got to say, when we see Christian slip his hand up Ana’s skirt under the dinner table, we know that the film’s going to be just as intense (in an oh-so-good way) as the book was. Oh, and Beyonce’s sexual version of “Crazy in Love” is just . . . perfect.

Alright, enough from us — watch for yourselves, above and then let us know: are you excited for the new movie to hit theaters on Valentine’s Day, HollywoodLifers? Do you like the trailer? Should it be more sexy? Let us know!

— Emily Longeretta

More ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ News:

1. Kristen Stewart & Dakota Johnson: ’50 Shades’ Connection Thrives At PFW
  2. Jamie Dornan Stuns In First Sexy Still Photo From ’50 Shades Of Grey’
  3. Lucy Hale Auditioned For A Role In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Movie

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:25 PM on July 24, 2014

She is ok, but sorry…. He is handsome but I think he is not strong enough. Maybe when I go to see the movie or not. When the previous actor quit (definitely not Grey), I thought maybe this could be better but something is missing.

Tracy

Posted at 7:10 PM on July 24, 2014

Wow, it looks so hot, did it show the scene where she tripped going into his office, I didn’t see that? Can’t wait for next Feb, it’s a long wait, so many hot scenes in this trailer, I like the elevator scene and Anastasia in the handcuffs laying on the bed.

Damn!

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 24, 2014

Sadly the trailer didn’t show her trip.
I can’t wait to see that.
I hope they didn’t take it out.

Susy

Posted at 9:05 PM on July 25, 2014

They better not have. The scene when she trips is the hottest thing I’ve ever read.

d.harris

Posted at 1:40 PM on July 24, 2014

My problem with fifty shade is the lead actors, am not in tune with them.i have read the book , loved it but, the movie, dont know.i will see

Susy

Posted at 2:12 PM on July 24, 2014

I came to terms with that a long time ago. Now I’m over the fact that Matt and Alexis won’t be the main chars. I’d take anyone over Charlie that’s for sure. I mean he was way too bulky for Christian.

Catherine

Posted at 1:07 PM on July 24, 2014

Gosh, I wonder when Stephenie Meyer is EVER going to apologize for ‘accidentally inspiring’ this rough-sex book out of The Twilight Saga. Never, I know… But for anyone who is curious about just HOW that was possible, check this out: hub.me/afKNf

Damn!

Posted at 12:04 PM on July 24, 2014

HELL! YES!
I wanted to see her trip when she went into his office.
Can’t wait to see this though. Looks good Trailer wise.

Susy

Posted at 2:08 PM on July 24, 2014

Me too! That is one of my fav. scenes. 😅

Athena Reborn Gillies

Posted at 11:29 AM on July 24, 2014

Fifty Shades of Grey!!! Fifty Shades of YES PLEASE!!! :D

ememaxbc

Posted at 11:17 AM on July 24, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xbxcbxcb

Mel

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 24, 2014

Valentines day can’t come fast enough for me, what a body he has ugh…

Susy

Posted at 10:34 AM on July 24, 2014

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg finally!!! Omg omg omg. The waiting is such sweet torture.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t know how I’ll manage the next six months and a half.