Frankie Grande: Devastating Moment He Learns Of Grandfather’s Death On ‘Big Brother’ — Watch

Thu, July 24, 2014 10:01am EDT by 6 Comments

Poor Frankie Grande! Ariana’s brother just found out the devastating news that his beloved 90-year-old grandfather, Frank Grande, had passed away and his reaction was caught on the ‘Big Brother’ 24 hour live stream. Watch him lean on the housemates here.

Frankie Grande‘s heartbreaking reaction to learning that his grandad had passed away was captured on the Big Brother livestream, as he competed in the show. Sadly, his grandfather, who he was named after, succumbed to cancer at the age of 90 and neither his grandpa or the rest of his family, wanted him to leave the show, HollywoodLife.com has exclusively learned.

Ariana Grande’s Grandfather Didn’t Want Frankie To Leave ‘Big Brother’

Frankie and his sister Ariana Grande, are devastated over the news that their beloved grandfather passed away. During the 24 live feed, we watched Frankie read a letter from his family, informing him of the news on July 23, and he broke down in tears.

Frankie Grande Reads Emotional Letter About Grandfather’s Death — Watch

It was so incredibly sad to watch Frankie break down crying on the show while being consoled by his housemates.

Many thought that Frankie would leave the show but HollywoodLife.com has learned that their grandfather told Ariana’s mom, Joan Grande, that he didn’t want Frankie to leave the show.

“[Their grandfather] worked his whole life to provide for his family and so that they could have opportunities and this is Frankie’s. He wanted him to stay,” our insider told us. “Ultimately, it will be his call but his grandfather wanted him to stay. Once Frankie is out of the house we will all have a celebration of life party. “

Ariana Talks About Her Grandfather On Twitter

The singer posted emotional tweets about the loss of her grandfather on Twitter. We feel so sorry for her and hope she is doing okay.

HollywoodLifers, do you think that Frankie should come home?

– Chloe Melas, reporting by Emily Longeretta

More Ariana Grande News:

1. Ariana Grande Mourns Beloved Grandfather, Shares Grief On Twitter
  2. Ariana Grande Tweets Sweet ‘Love’ Message To Jai Brooks
  3. ‘Sam & Cat’ Cancelled: Fans Devastated Over Show Ending After 1 Season

Ariana's Manger

Posted at 2:20 AM on August 11, 2014

Are you out of your mind Ariana and Frankie Grande just lost their beloved grandfather Frank Grande. Have a heart for them, my prayers and thoughts go out to my 4th family they need a lot of love and prayers God please wrap grandpa Frank in your arms this is a time to be serious not a time to be goofing around ‘I am heartbroken because of what happened to a family member that I love dearly.’ I will be here for yaw whenever yaw need anybody to talk to. Ariana and Frankie I know it’s hard to let a family member go but look on the bright side at least he’s in a better place. And Mrs and Mr Grande Butera and to Ariana and Frankie Grande,
I know how yaw all feel right now of the lost of Yaw’s Grandfather even through he’s not here, he is risen. ‘The bible says that if I be lifted up, I’ll draw all men to me’ I’m giving yaw my heart and I will always be here if yaw need anybody to talk to. Believe me I know how yaw all feel because it wasn’t to long ago that I lost a close friend of mine and I still miss her on daily basis. But God told me that it will be alright.. I still cry because I miss my dearest friend.
But imagine Grandpa Frank is not stuffing nor hurting anymore he’s up their with my love ones that went on before him… because God was. Also God was ready for your grand paw to come home to be with him. I know that you wanted grand paw frank to stay down here with yaw but he couldn’t you see god has a purposes for everything, grand paw frank isn’t surffing with the pain anymore he’s healed, alive & well. God still has a plan for all of our lives someday we will leave this old and rotten body and be in our new spiritual bodies. He’s having him a good ol time where the light won’t go out up in heaven I still here a little voice inside my head that’s saying I’m alright. My soul, heart, prayers and thoughts will continue to be in rememberce of your precious grandfather. Love yaw’lls best friend and fan Beth, Summer, and Kids
My kids said, ‘they will be praying for yaw’ Lots and Lots of love and prayers go out to Ariana Grande and the Grande family.

P.s we all love you dearly and we will continue to pray for yaw. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hilary

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 5, 2014

Frankie should stay on big brother for his family as something to celebrate about after all of the grieving, it would also do his Grandfather proud. (R.I.P Frank Grande) x

titoazd

Posted at 1:23 AM on July 25, 2014

Good job. Thank you for sharing with us. keep it up.

ememaxbc

Posted at 11:19 AM on July 24, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. cbxbxcb

Ariana's Manger

Posted at 2:17 AM on August 11, 2014

Sarah Reed

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 24, 2014

“Devastated” “Leave the show” Yeah, I guess they didn’t see this coming: 90 years old and cancer. He should have lived another 20 years!