The ‘Glee’ star tied-the-knot in a secret ceremony, July 19, in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, just three months after she called of her engagement to Big Sean. We’re sure you have one million questions so we’ve got the scoop on her new man just for you!
Ryan Dorsey — 5 Things To Know About Naya Rivera’s New Man
Naya, 27, and Ryan had a very short engagement, just two and a half months to be exact!
Now you’re probably wondering, who is Ryan? How did they meet? We’ve got some of the answers to your burning questions below!
1. Naya and Ryan have known each other for four years and became close in April, when she and Big Sean ended their engagement.
2. Ryan is an actor too! He’s been in movies like Groovin’ On, Unspoken, and You’re the Worst. He also stars in the upcoming flick, Blood Father, starring Mel Gibson.
3. Ryan is a southern boy — he’s from West Virginia!
4. The actor doesn’t just do films, you’ve probably seen him on TV shows like: Southland, Parks and Recreation and Mob City.
5. Ryan attended the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts before packing up and moving to LA!
Naya & Ryan — Inside Their Romantic Wedding
Naya wore a gorgeous Monique Lhuillier wedding dress, and had her hair pulled back off of her face. While on their trip to Mexico, Naya and Ryan went horseback riding on the beach, and laid out soaking up the sun.
The couple released this statement to People, after they shocked the world with the news of their union: “We feel truly blessed to be joined as husband and wife. Our special day was fated and everything we could have ever asked for.”
HollywoodLifers, are you shocked that Naya got married?
– Chloe Melas