Selena Gomez Turns 22 — Happy Birthday

Tue, July 22, 2014 12:01am EDT by 42 Comments 22,894 Article Views
Selena Gomez 22 Birthday
Getty

anna maria frem

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 23, 2014

Happy birthday selena i wish u the best life hope ull stay happy and strong everyday more and plzzzz come to lebanon im ur biggest fan ever what ever happens

Anastasia

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 23, 2014

I love Selena! I feature her along with other topics such as lifestyle, beauty, fashion, and food on my blog: beauty-x-elegance.tumblr.com ! Feel free to wonder over to my site, it’s a real life changer :)

Lori

Posted at 11:24 AM on July 23, 2014

She is so beautiful .. Happy b day, Selena !

Jeremiah boisrond

Posted at 10:29 AM on July 23, 2014

I hope you have a great birthday Selina have a great time in Paris Selina it’s your day I pray to god and I said I hope Selina has a wonderful birthday you are 22 year old good for you

Jeremiah

Posted at 9:30 AM on July 23, 2014

Happy birthday Selina gomez we love you I love you

latoyagriffin

Posted at 5:58 AM on July 23, 2014

happybirthday selena and god blessyou

sabita

Posted at 5:54 AM on July 23, 2014

shes over rated for sme1 who is talentless!! to start with, she never writes her songs, cant hit a note and is an average actress.. she garnered all her fame from bieber, because she wasnt so well known before as she is now.. she hangs with famous people beca
use she is irrelevant… and hollywoodlife is the only website which like to raise her so high!! sorry not sorry..

Reem

Posted at 2:57 AM on July 23, 2014

Happy birthday to the best, innocent, lovely, beautiful, sensitive, humble, sweet, strong, ingenious, gorgeous, stunning girl in the entire world. wish you the best celebration ever and always continue your carrier with confidence and grace. I hope for the the best in your life. LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Kristen kate

Posted at 1:42 AM on July 23, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!!
Hope u have a great year and the time of ur life. May god bless you and always be strong and happy as you always are. You will always have your fan’s,family’s and friend’s love with u. BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!! ;)

hillary

Posted at 11:54 PM on July 22, 2014

Rare

hillary

Posted at 11:53 PM on July 22, 2014

Happy birthday Selena Gomez I hope you have the best day ever you devere it you are a rae person and I wish you
You the best for real and you are the best singer in
Then world so enjoy and don’t let no one put you down
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!<3

Happy Bday Selena 22 (@rikyjustin1)

Posted at 10:15 PM on July 22, 2014

hey my selena, Happy birthday to you. we hope you can be most amazing singers and aktris …
love you so much
#selenators

Kalani

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 22, 2014

Its so rare for a lupus patient to survive to 22. Frankly I’m a little disappiunted at her selfusness. The way she burdens orhers by clinging on to a worthless and; overextended life. Hurry up and die

jasmin

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 22, 2014

Oh happy happy birthday selena I♥u

Tatyana

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 22, 2014

Hey Selena!!;))) Happy 22nd Birthday, may god bless you throughout the rest of your life.) Wish you the best in life!;) .. U are so cute and beautiful.. :) Love u:)

Sma Rizxi