Nina Dobrev Disses Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed In Dramatic Poem — Pic

Tue, July 22, 2014 7:45am EDT by 22 Comments 11,801 Article Views
Nina Dobrev Disses Ian Somerhalder Nikki Reed's Relationship
Splashnews/Getty

Sue c

Posted at 3:26 PM on September 2, 2014

I believe that whatever relationship is ended its over you have no right you have no more claim to that person. Ibelieve that she wanted her career instead of a relationship that’s what I read and whatever goes on a business what people do if they want and if ian has found love with Nick then I’m happy for him just let it go its making a big thing out of something that that happens every day.. Life goes on and snarky comments just make you look bad.

Tania

Posted at 10:41 PM on August 5, 2014

How can you date your friend’s ex not once but twice?! What’s wrong with you Reed??I love Ian but seriously how can you date the chick that is your ex’s close friend?? That’s a huge no no …

Lol

Posted at 6:35 AM on July 25, 2014

Nina Dobrev is very good at pr.

Allison

Posted at 3:00 AM on July 24, 2014

This is why actors shouldn’t date co-stars. For all we know, this could spell the end of the Vampire Diaries. (I mean, it better not. Nina Dobrev needs to suck it up before something serious goes down and Damon is killed off… Again. He’s my favorite character… Sigh… I love you, Ian.)

Crystal.

Posted at 11:11 PM on July 23, 2014

Nikki is a ho how could she do that ian go back to nina

anonymosme

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 22, 2014

I WISH ALL CONCERNED HERE THE BEST, I LOVE YOU ALL. THIS BS IS HOLLYWOOD LIFE’S FAULT, YOU DID THE SAME SH*T TO ROBSTEN, BACK OFF!! GO DIG SOME MORE DIRT UP ON THE KARTRASHIANS, THEY DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THEM, THEY LOVE THAT SH*T AND THE FACT THAT THER’YE ALWAYS IN THE MEDIA!!!!!!! SCREW ALL OF YOU.

Guest

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 22, 2014

I’m happy for Ian. Nina should not be upset as ian was going to start dating eventually anyway. She has dated several guys since they split.

becky

Posted at 3:43 PM on July 22, 2014

Oh for goodness sake, who’s to say the post was even about Ian?
And to be honest, even if it was it’s none of our buisness anyway. I don’t know why these articles about this are calling it ‘dramatic’ and that Nina ‘disses Ian Somerhalder’ THERE’S NO PROOF IT’S EVEN ABOUT HIM. -_-

EVE

Posted at 12:59 PM on July 22, 2014

NIKKI DATED DEREK, WHO HAPPENS TO BE NINA’S EX & NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ‘GIRL CODE’ AND NOT DATING YOUR FRIENDS EX.
WHEN NIKKI IS DATING IAN, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE NINA’S EX, I DONT WHY PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT SUCH A BIG DEAL!

Betty

Posted at 12:50 PM on July 22, 2014

I read that post that Nina put on her Instagram account I think she’s fine with the relationship I’m happy for all three of them I basically do not go ahead and basically don’t think it’s going to last I think he’s just having fun and enjoying himself remember he worked all the time and he never have time to do anything now he’s enjoying himself he’s taking a page from Nina Dobrev from figured why not go public and get people to talk you don’t get tired of it and then he’ll find somebody else if you check if Pappy’s always dated somebody for a few years and then moved on to somebody else I’m hoping that if it mean I can find the guy I think he be good with Clint Eastwood fun are the guy from being human what place are being human and vampire no I don’t remember the guys nameBetty Ann is going to be busy and traveling all over the world again and he’s not gonna have time for her anymore and then he’s going to drift away at one of these days you’ll find somebody closer to his age that’s not the 4th but has not been dating because when you get a divorce a few months ago you just don’t jump into another relationship you didn’t end on each other and I think that’s what it is it depend on each other because there’s something in French what’s wrong with having a little pain for awhile and then moving on

Allison

Posted at 3:04 AM on July 24, 2014

Longest. Run-on. EVER.

Helen

Posted at 12:09 PM on July 22, 2014

And I see they still have nothing to report , or write about ,or keep Her in the News, unless it involves ian. or has something to do with Ian.

Suzie

Posted at 9:43 AM on July 22, 2014

Oh Please! Give it a rest. Nina doesn’t care what Ian does or who Ian dates. Nina tweets out quotes all the time. That one happens to be from Suki Waterhouse.

Guest

Posted at 9:36 AM on July 22, 2014

Why would Nina care? Her and Ian broke up over 15 months ago. Nina has dated a smorgasbord of men since April 2013 and tasted every one of them starting with Derek Hough. Ian and Nikki got to know each other better while she was filming her movie, Sunday Horse, in Atlanta. Ian and Nikki have been dating for almost a month. It was only a matter of time before they went public. Why feel sorry for Nikki’s ex- husband, Paul McDonald? Nikki and Paul actually split over 8 months ago. Their divorce is amicable and they remain friends and have just released their first album. Nobody is hurting. Everybody involved is or has moved on with their lives.

vfdvfdfddf

Posted at 9:21 AM on July 22, 2014

Do what makes you happy. Go with your feelings. No matter gay, lesbian or bisexual, they are not alone or lonely any more. There have been 8 hundred thousand members so far at=>
♥ ♥ Women Looking For Couples . ♥ c o m ~~~ ♥ =>Bisexual women and couples Dating bisexual people . cxfbdfbd

Guest here.

Posted at 8:23 AM on July 22, 2014

Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev moved on long ago. Nina dated Derek Hough, and Ian dated a civilian prior to his romance with Nikki Reed. There’s no longing in there anymore. Past is past. If they are still in love with each other, they should have used the last hiatus to spend some time and sort things out, but no, they showed to everyone how far apart their worlds are. Their current interest is worlds apart. Nina is exploring the world, Ian is trying to save it. Whether the exes are still friends or not, I don’t think Nina is bitter. Why be bitter? He’s no longer her boyfriend. If he still were, that’s another story. Who knows, even if it is just a retweet, it is for another fellow who is not Ian? And, boy, I don’t think Ian and Nina would ever get back together.

Ellen

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 22, 2014

.It’s just retweet from SUKI WATERHOUSE . NINA HAS NO INTEREST IN IAN ANYMORE

Marlene

Posted at 8:05 AM on July 22, 2014

I think Nina kinda lost the dissing rights when she spent Summer 2013 parading her “fun” with men of all shapes and sizes on the internet.
Let the man move on… No one went this hard on her majesty when she started dating Derek Hough and was rumored to be fooling around with Liam Hemsworth and James Marsden.

GG

Posted at 8:03 AM on July 22, 2014

Isn’t it childish to take to a public Twitter to slag someone off? Maybe reach for the phone and deliver a piece of your mind. Perhaps not everything they post is about each other. Seriously, I can’t believe this is still going on after 15 months. Please Ian just leave, get out of your contract and never date a costar who is also a current screen love interest again. Live and learn. People have no separation or reality. What they see on the internet and TV is real for them. I’ve never seen this degree of insanity with a Hollywood star before. Fan and media ownership over a celebs life is crazy. As Ian said: you have no clue what is going on in other peoples’ lives.

Val

Posted at 8:01 AM on July 22, 2014

Leave Nina alone She deserves the best ! Nikki and Ian and it sucks

Guest

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 22, 2014

Nina, Nikki and Ian all deserve the best life has to offer. Everyone has moved on with their lives….. except for the fans that seem to be stuck in neutral.

Kiki

Posted at 11:52 PM on July 23, 2014

Can’t stand Nikki. This won’t last believe me.