Justin Bieber Sad In His Underwear On Selena Gomez’s Birthday

Tue, July 22, 2014 7:23pm EST by 53 Comments
Justin Bieber Shirtless
Courtesy of Instagram/Pacific Coast News

Sasy

Posted at 12:27 PM on July 24, 2014

I just think that these people make a big gossip about whatever they see, they just over imagine scenes only to have new news and win tons of money saying stupid and non-important things… who cares what they did? I mean I actually like selena and justin but Idon’t want to know about what they did every singleday of their lives! -_- ._________________.

Mika

Posted at 9:14 AM on July 24, 2014

Well, I don’t feel sad for him. In the start of his career, I was really a big fan of his, but as time and time went by, I saw him change into a douchebag. And I was a fan no more. He was so lucky to have Selena Gomez, they were- take note, WERE- happy, and perfect. But then, he started to cheat, and on and off relationships occured. Now, I just don’t know if they’re still together or whatnot. But I don’t care anymore. JUSTIN BIEBER DESERVED IT ALL EVERYONE. <–that's my opinion. Now, I support Selena. She should be happy, without a douche by her side holding her down. There, I said it. After days and weeks of keeping silent about this. FINALLY.

Marie

Posted at 4:07 AM on July 24, 2014

He went to Scooter Braun ‘s wedding without her. He should have told Scooter ” if I can’t bring her I am not coming “. Now it’s her turn to have fun without him. Normal.

Marie

Posted at 4:13 AM on July 24, 2014

And I am a fan of Justin so I only expect of him what I expect of the man in my life

Michelle

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 23, 2014

She broke his heart and he has a new girlfriend so he shouldn’t be worried about selena

Birkoff

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 23, 2014

He’s staring at his tattoos because he’s so he can’t lift his head to look at the camera. His been partying non-stop for two years. He’s a joke in the industry. Everybody knows what a messed up loser this kid is. He’s the worlds most hated performer, and Selena is now one of the world’s most loved entertainers. There is NO Jelena. Justin is now messing up Yovanna’s head. I’m sure you belieber will and probably are ripping Yovanna apart already. You’re just as irrelevant, delusional and nasty as your Idol.

ray

Posted at 7:13 PM on July 25, 2014

he might be a joke but hes very very very rich to just be a joke birkoff your just upset you dont have his kind of money and how can he be a joke he is a good singer dont like the style of music but he can sing i bet you cant even carry a tone

-.-

Posted at 12:18 PM on July 23, 2014

Oh god, people are hypocrites. They both broke each other’s hearts. Selena shade him all the time. Justin wrote an album of her and treated her like a princess, etc. And here you are accusing that Justin deserves it all.

Justin is a loser

Posted at 3:35 PM on July 23, 2014

He cheated on her with prostitutes, strippers and random girls he picked up in clubs. Justin deserves what he gets. He chose to be a man whore. Now he’s treating Yovanna the same way he treated Selena. Nobody but delusional beliebers think this tool is a good guy. He’s the scum of the earth.

ella

Posted at 12:40 PM on July 24, 2014

first of all he cheated on her multiple times brook her heart &u saying he treted her like a princes thats funny lol

kelsi

Posted at 10:47 AM on July 23, 2014

Idiots deleted my comment. I said….eew…no one wants to see him in his poopy filled, crab infested underware…yuck.

#1 Selena fan

Posted at 9:32 AM on July 23, 2014

I tots don’t feel sorry for him,,,he deserves it!!!!
WOOPEEE JUSTIN BIEBER IS FINALLY SAD and HEARTBROKEN…….

BOOM!

Posted at 10:11 AM on July 23, 2014

Yeah.. that little old poop deserved it

CrazySelenator

Posted at 9:22 AM on July 23, 2014

I don’t feel sorry for Bieber.He broke my idol’s heart! (Selena Gomez) And Sel did nothing to that guy!

defvg

Posted at 12:17 PM on July 23, 2014

oh she didn’t do anything? Are you f*cking kidding me right now? She shade justin all the time. In the interviews, Twitter. She blamed Justin for her rehab. She even put her “friends” shade him. What Justin did to her? Wrote a whole album of her, he tried to do everything to get her back, he treated Selena like a princess. I’ve never liked “jelena”, but I do know that both did something to each other. so stfu

Justin is a loser

Posted at 3:37 PM on July 23, 2014

@defvg, you’re as nasty and stupid as your idol. YOU stfu! Justin is a POS.

Birk1

Posted at 8:33 AM on July 23, 2014

Justin doesn’t look sad in this picture, he looks like he is praying. Who cares what Selena whores around with or gets photographed drunk again with her nipple showing.. Justin is done with her craziness and drama.. It’s time he moves on with a really hot girl who will make him forget all about his exes.. My vote goes to the Guess model he likes; Danielle Knudson.. Now there is one hot woman who can make any guy forget all about their ex or girlfriend or wife.

Honestly

Posted at 10:14 AM on July 23, 2014

A relationship isn’t all about hotness, it’s more of what they feel about each other

Marie

Posted at 4:12 AM on July 24, 2014

Thanks God someone with a brain to write a smart comment 😊

Birk1 the Jerk!

Posted at 3:43 PM on July 23, 2014

Birk1 or should it be Jerk!? You’re just another a-hole belieber attacking Selena, annd spreading lies. She’s far from “whoring around”. Justin is the biggest douche bag and slut. He doesn’t look like he’s praying. He looks like he’s in a drug induced stupor. He’s staring at his tiny penis, wondering where it is. YOU and anyone else who believes Justin is the victim are as stupid as they come. He can do anything and you rotten morons defend him. You have no credibility anymore. The world knows Justin is a LOSER.

Fan no more.

Posted at 8:01 AM on July 23, 2014

So happy for Selena. Hope she had the best Birthday ever. Justin is a loser and his popularity is slowing fading away. Maybe this is a wake up call for Justin, in that you can not continue to treat people like you do and expect everything to be cool. Wake up you little creep.

EdieS

Posted at 1:21 AM on July 23, 2014

What a superficial, airhead of a guy. He is all form and no substance. Pathetic.

hgjgjgy

Posted at 11:46 PM on July 22, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome . nbm hgmgh

ks

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 22, 2014

Why is that short little dude always running around in his undies?

Selenamyqueen

Posted at 10:22 PM on July 22, 2014

He is not sad he is looking like always at his body. Lonely maybe I really don’t think he has true friends that are near him for him and not his money. I’m glad Selena is having fun and maybe dating gorgeous guys that’s what Justin wanted otherwise he would have stayed together with Selena. He will look at this and I bet by tomorrow he will have pics of himself with his booty calls.