Boy, 11, Saved Sexual Abuser’s Life By Begging Father Not To Kill Him

Tue, July 22, 2014 12:40pm EST by 12 Comments

When an unsuspecting father walked into his home and discovered a teenage boy allegedly performing a sexual act on his son, 11, he ‘snapped.’ Now, the father has revealed he nearly killed the teenager in a fit of rage — but it was son, the victim, who begged him to stop.

Jason Browning, 35, never expected to walk in on his own 11-year-old being sexually abused. When it happened, the man violently attacked his son’s alleged abuser — leaving Raymond Frolander, 18, bloodied and bruised from head-to-toe.

Boy Saved Attacker’s Life When Father Tried To Kill Him

This is a shocking turn of events in a very bizarre and sad case.

The father who attacked his son’s alleged abuser on Friday, July 18, inside his family home in Daytona Beach, Florida, has confessed that he had every intention of killing the teenager.

“I was going to kill him,” Jason told ABC Action News outside of a courthouse on Monday, July 21 following Raymond’s first court appearance.

“My son is the one who stepped in front of me and stopped me. My son saved his attackers life, so who’s really the hero in this situation?”

Jason has admitted that after he punched and kicked Raymond until he was unconscious, he went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. When he returned, that’s when his son stood in his way and begged his father not to kill Raymond.

The angry father dragged Raymond into the living room before calling 911. During the call, he explained that he had found Raymond allegedly sexually assaulting his son, and he confessed to beating the teenager into a bloody pulp. Police did not charge Jason for his violent outburst.

Jason Was Engaged To Raymond’s Mother

As more information about this case is revealed, we have learned exactly how Raymond and Jason’s son knew each other.

Raymond’s connection to Jason’s family is through a tangled web. Police told the Daily Mail that they believe Raymond lived in the house next door, with the boy’s biological mother. They also believe that Jason is engaged to Raymond’s stepmother.

Jason told investigators that it was not unusual for the boys to spend time together, especially due to their connected families. Sadly, now the father is left to wonder what was going on behind closed doors inside of his own home for three years.

– Lauren Cox

More Related News:

1. Baby, 2, Falls Onto Train Tracks While Still Strapped Inside Stroller
  2. MH17 Dad Who Lost Only Daughter, 17, Begs Putin To Release Her Body
  3. Malaysian Flight MH17: Whole Families Of Children Killed — Pics

Jonathan Hughes

Posted at 12:37 PM on November 1, 2014

God’s laws do nor arrest. Mans laws that are foolish in God’s eyes arrest people. God’s laws are these: Galatians 5:14 – For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Galatians 6:2 – 2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Romans 13:10 – Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
King James Bible “Authorized Version”, Cambridge Edition.

Jonathan Hughes

Posted at 12:36 PM on November 1, 2014

God’s laws do nor arrest. Mans laws that are foolish in God’s eyes arresting people. God’s laws are these: Galatians 5:14 – For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
King James Bible “Authorized Version”, Cambridge Edition.

Maggie

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 24, 2014

Something is not adding up. Although as parent of two boys I can understand his rage,..why did this man decide to cash on his son’s trauma? He was caught asking for 1million dollars for him and his son. That is not the reaction of a concerned father.

Maggie

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 24, 2014

I am sorry I meant attempt to cash in.

mike

Posted at 10:17 PM on July 23, 2014

Jason Browning, is a hero! I would like to offer my best wishes for the future to him and his son. I hope you can both work on finding peace moving forwards…

kim

Posted at 10:07 PM on July 22, 2014

This guy is a better person than me as well. I would have beat the MF until he was a dead man. Doing something like that to someone (especially a child) calls for death penalty. Why can’t all of America reinstate the death penalty?? POS like that do not deserve life.

anonymosme

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 22, 2014

HE DESERVES TO DIE, THE POOR BOY, GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN TO THE KID FOR THREE YEARS, THE DAD IS DEFINATLY A BETTER PERSON THAN ME, I WOULD HAVE STUCK THE KNIFE IN THAT BASTARDS HEAD!

Cali Gurl

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 22, 2014

The father should have killed him. One less predator we would have to worry about. I’m sure this filthy a$$ scumbag will get a slap on the wrist for what he did to that poor kid.

mark

Posted at 7:11 PM on July 22, 2014

Stupid comment. The son don’t need to see his dad killing someone with a knife. It will not help him nor the society.

DD

Posted at 1:16 PM on July 22, 2014

This man is a better person than I am. I would have killed this pervert.

Andy

Posted at 2:09 PM on July 22, 2014

Same

J WILLIAMS

Posted at 4:03 PM on August 8, 2014

Hi me and my family needs help i am a father of a 12 yr old boy that has been molest by hes
on family member that he has to see everyday this boy has been molesting
my son ever sinc my son was 8 yrs old and told my son if he was
to tell anyone that he would kill him
2 wees ago my son gandma walked in on the 18 yr old man sexly molest my son
the man only did 4 to5 days in jail and a juge let him get bond out of
jail this man was caught in the act they let this man out to see
day and my son life is never going to the same anymore
i feel like there was no justice in this case plz help us get justice i feel like
the world need to know about this they also let this man go to a home where there are other
kids an around a park and also a school i feel for the safty of others
man’s name is( Lamont George) 1ST DEGREE CHILD MOLEST