Ariana Grande Tweets Sweet ‘Love’ Message To Jai Brooks

Tue, July 22, 2014 12:36am EST by 6 Comments
Ariana Grande Romance
Courtesy of Twitter

Ry

Posted at 3:24 AM on July 25, 2014

What is this guy, 12???!!!

haha

Posted at 4:05 PM on August 1, 2014

19 lmao

Manny

Posted at 9:54 PM on July 22, 2014

I agree that Ariana Grande is a rising star in music but I would not call that Jai Brooks guy a rising star. I’m Australian and even I didn’t know who this person was until he started dating Ariana, the only thing he has going for him is that he is dating such a high profile person. That is why I love twitter, it seems to help people meet that would never otherwise get the chance to meet, like Ariana from Hollywood and Jai an from Youtube or Jennette McCurdy from Hollywood and that Basketball guy or possibly Selena Gomez and that German model guy, if the twitter flirting continues…. God bless twitter and the internet lol.

Bushra Malik

Posted at 1:43 PM on July 22, 2014

Happy birthday Ariana !! I am so sorry I didn’t wish you on your birthday coz I was in vacation and there no wifi connection so that’s why now I am back and I am really glad for courier and I know one day you will be absolutely fantastic ! I love you stay blessed and be happy in your life and again Happy Birthday ☺

vfdvfdfddf

Posted at 9:28 AM on July 22, 2014

Do what makes you happy. Go with your feelings. No matter gay, lesbian or bisexual, they are not alone or lonely any more. There have been 8 hundred thousand members so far at=>
♥ ♥ Women Looking For Couples . ♥ c o m ~~~ ♥ =>Bisexual women and couples Dating bisexual people . vcbcb

Ariana

Posted at 1:37 AM on July 22, 2014

I love them 2 together!!!!! love love love :)