Giuliana Rancic’s Shocking New Look — Platinum Blonde Hair Makeover

Mon, July 21, 2014 11:50am EST by 14 Comments
Giuliana Rancic Blonde
Courtesy of Instagram

dehliaa

Posted at 1:20 AM on August 28, 2014

I absolutely loved Guiliana before she seemed to got gun shy and threatened by some young woman who she heard was also sharing the stage with her? My Gpd, she is an ansolutely beautiful woman. Everyone at some point has something, and I love the adorable sion amd husband. What is ot with her? She is so darn skinny, hate the blonde look, and felt she looked great as she was. I say her on HSN and her complexion as a tan was scary. She was too orange and the blonde is too harsh. I want her to be 100 percent if possible and wish she felt secire in herself.

Beth OHalloran

Posted at 6:41 PM on August 17, 2014

Giuliana Rancic is not the prettiest woman around but she has been through a lot and I give her my best. I am worried though, she probably was always thin but she looks awful scary now like I read anorexic and I pray that it’s not it. If she eats the Italian food which she owns a restaurant from and is her heritage she should not be that gaunt unless maybe there is a problem. Please you would look excellent with just 25 pounds on then you can pose with your face. Please help her.

Valerie fee

Posted at 10:21 PM on July 22, 2014

I think she looks far more beautiful with grown hair. Her coloring is not right for a blonde.

Laura Narro

Posted at 9:38 AM on July 22, 2014

I love Giuliana, she’s awesome and beautiful! I really like her hair a light brown/dark blonde with subtle highlights better than this platinum blonde. Also, I like her hair a little longer and fuller. Giuliana, I know you’re naturally thin but you look better with a little more weight on! Your face looks better fuller. Please put some weight on!

Vic

Posted at 8:09 AM on July 22, 2014

Donatela Versace!

mhmjjh

Posted at 10:49 PM on July 21, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome .dfvfdvfdvdf

mb

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 21, 2014

she does not look good. trying to be 20 again and it doesn’t work for her. too skinny and bony.

jay

Posted at 3:17 PM on July 21, 2014

mid life crisis no doubt, been seeing it for a while on her with the clothes a touch too young for her age, I hate that because she is an attractive mature woman, don’t mess with it!

Mel

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 21, 2014

Either way she looks like a skeleton with skin put whatever color on her head it does not change a thing. Uggh!

IMO

Posted at 12:53 PM on July 21, 2014

i think she look great! there is nothing wrong with change.

Benny babe

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 21, 2014

She look pretty good in her “before” photos.. ( i mean her hair color)

Chantel Keona

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 21, 2014

I really like her hair this color.

Alice

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 21, 2014

I find her gorgeous ! This new hair colour does suit her !

Lau