Skye McCole Bartusiak: ‘The Patriot’ Actress Dies At 21

Sun, July 20, 2014 4:45pm EST by 10 Comments
Skye McCole Bartusiak Dead
Getty/Courtesy of Columbia Pictures Corporation

lamuvsia

Posted at 11:49 AM on July 21, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. vxcvxcv

Ammy Jackson

Posted at 8:16 AM on July 21, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do

➜➜➜➜➜➜ NETPAY90.ℂOM

silkyfine49

Posted at 12:48 AM on July 21, 2014

Rip Skye

Ann nurfahanum

Posted at 12:45 AM on July 21, 2014

So sad. She’s so young and she’s very talented

Diane Appelinski

Posted at 10:52 PM on July 20, 2014

My condolences to the family.Such a tragic loss. To her parents,,,I know the devesatation you are feeling and only a parent that has lost a child can understand. I lost my beautiful daughter at age 26. My heart is breaking with you…

sfvdfvds

Posted at 9:46 PM on July 20, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome . gbgfngfg

Ada

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 20, 2014

Hi there, if you don’t mind ,I would like to recommend a bisexual dating site to you.— bisexualchats. com — the largest place to meet local successful, attractive and available BISEXUAL singles!! Hope you will like it

Yoncee M

Posted at 8:51 PM on July 20, 2014

Rip to her and read somewhere else that Skye boyfriend had find her dead in the apartment of their

anonymosme

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 20, 2014

BEAUTIFUL GIRL, AMAZING CHILD ACTRESS, REST IN PEACE SKYE.

Lady Bey

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 20, 2014

I send my condolences out to the family and friends of the young star. You have blessed and graced so many with the 21 year on this earth. Go now, and get your wings and be the guiding Angel of your continuing life.